5 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Dreadnok says

I purchased a project some time ago called “Comic Action Slideshow” for i think about $25, i never got around to using it as i had it stored for a later time when i upgraded my computer. Today after going into my personal downloads section it says the item or the author has been removed. So can someone please explain what the go is if ive paid for a project and it gets yanked from under my feet ?

233 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
mothinkers says

Hi Dreadnok,
As stated in the download page you should contact the Envato Support or the author if he’s still on the marketplace!

518 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Europe
abstract-labs says

Do you remember the author username?

Sometimes projects are removed due to copyright issues or other reasons…

5 posts
Dreadnok says

Do you remember the author username? Sometimes projects are removed due to copyright issues or other reasons…

I cannot remember the authors name as it no longer has the authors details for the project in my downloads section, however the project is so similar in almost every aspect to this project but im unsure if its the same author. Ive looked at ever single project in its genre and this is probably 98% identical in almost every aspect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO03WH8Lh2w

I just checked videohives guidelines which states that refunds can only be given if its purchased within 5days and its removed by the author, and its never been downloaded. It does rule me out but im not unreasonable and i completely understand all that, i really dont want a refund i just want the project i paid for.

530 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
yeremia says
518 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Europe
abstract-labs says

Ive looked at ever single project in its genre and this is probably 98% identical in almost every aspect. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO03WH8Lh2w

I see, well if the project was 98% identical (but from another author) that’s the reason why it’s been removed… are you sure it’s not the one that you found on youtube? I think it’s been slightly modified and uploaded again, maybe yeremia is right, in fact if you click on the purchase link on youtube it will take you to an error page, but Vectorica has an almost identical project, you may try to contact him and ask for some help.

Sorry I can’t help any further ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by