How about allowing top respectable buyers to review files. I have found bugs in some of the best selling files since I’ve been here.
Two of them are the two top selling files from Vector Flower which of course he fixed in no time.
- United States
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author had a Free File of the Month
^ I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the review process. You could test a file for hours and still find a bug afterward.
But files need more ratings because currently with the low amount of ratings a file can get stung by an irrational customer.
I made a separate thread for the stock support/pro buyer idea that was a tangent on the first page of this thread – as I’m keen to see how that flies: