2566 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hey guys,

I recently had the pleasure of interviewing Mr. Jonathan Atkinson! You can read more about it on Envato Notes, by clicking on the image. Seeing as he’s mainly a ThemeForest Author, I thought it would be nice to share this with you here :)

Enjoy!

Thank you Jonathan for this opportunity, it was a great pleasure :)

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Thanks to Calin for the amazing opportunity to do the interview – I hope everyone enjoys reading it :)

Thanks again to everyone at Envato!

Jonathan

2566 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Thanks to Calin for the amazing opportunity to do the interview – I hope everyone enjoys reading it :)

Thanks again to everyone at Envato!

Jonathan

You Sir, are most welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to share what I find to be a truly inspiring story, with myself and the rest of the Community.

:)

1622 posts Building the Web.
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

Awesome interview, Calin!

And such a great inspiration Jonathan.

I enjoyed reading the whole interview

51 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
SupremeThemes says

Great! Jonathan is one of those I’ve always admired here!

50 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Rypepixel says

Nice, very interesting interview!

2666 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Joined an Envato Football competition Won a competition Contributed a blog post
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Lovely interview Calin/Jonathan! So nice to take a sneak peek behind the curtain and see how the infamous Atkinson family keep rolling out gem after gem of beautifully designed themes and templates. You have such a consistent eye for bold color and strong typography, Jonathan, I always look forward to your next creation. Tip for Jonathan01 fans – follow him on Dribbble!

Best of luck with the gorgeous Swiss theme and your brand new E-mail template. You were one of the earliest pioneers of e-mail templates on ThemeForest, weren’t you?! And still going strong. :) Best of luck with your continued success on ThemeForest, Jonathan (and Barb!). Speaking of Barb, maybe we can interview her separately next time and find out what it’s really like to live and work with you? ;)

1519 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Jonathan (and of course , Barb) is one of my favorites ; was a wonderful read.

475 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
FlatKing says

Awesome interview from a great guy and gal!

188 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
codeex says

awesome interview and nice workspace.. good job!

by
by
by
by
by
by