When you create your wordpress theme, do you keep in mind that your theme could be used by a non-English customer? Like me
Yes, I always do! About 60% of my customers are non-US and they often need to translate their website.
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Beta Tester
It’s not even difficult to do, if you do it right from the start
+1 I think that this is the easy part on creating a theme, and is something very important for non-English customers!
Ha yea I agree. Takes like a minute if you’ve used the right strings throughout the files. Keep that happen and run Poedit upon every update and you’re good to go!