Author Tool - Introducing ReplyPantry - Text in a Can for Item Comments and Marketplace Forums

820 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Flinzar says

Nice work! Really useful.

3430 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

Just be aware that default link to the Missing style.css knowledgebase article is now dead (really wish they’d forwarded those URLs when they created the new one) – you’ll want to update it to

http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do

(Sorry, haven’t had a chance to update it)

182 posts The Joomla Guy
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Won a competition Had an item featured on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
hogash says

@sevenspark great tool man!! Thank you so much!! Since the latest updates of tf’s comments ux, the extension stoped working, should i reinstall it?

182 posts The Joomla Guy
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Won a competition Had an item featured on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
hogash says

@sevenspark great tool man!! Thank you so much!! Since the latest updates of tf’s comments ux, the extension stoped working, should i reinstall it?

I tried that Chris and it didn’t worked. Let me know if i can help out with something ok?

Best!

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

The new Chrome security settings doesn’t allow this script to run any more because it’s not available on the Chrome store :( Any chance we can get an update Chris?

498 posts Code is Poetry
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 50+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
egemenerd says

The new Chrome security settings doesn’t allow this script to run any more because it’s not available on the Chrome store :( Any chance we can get an update Chris?

Did you try this? ;)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo
409 posts Keep Walking
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
UXbarn says

Does this extension work on the item’s comment section? I couldn’t see the can icon in there. I only see it in this forum comment box. Any idea? :|

by
by
by
by
by
by