59 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Little-Neko says

Same here, it s by design, 3D effect on the fields…

@janicej Are the fonts different on the demo? if no, then it should work on your project unless you broke something and it’s not a theme bug…

You shouldnt rate this author low when you actually asking for free customization, not support.

btw, edit style.css, locate “input, textarea” and change border colors the way you want them.

HNY :)

6 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
janicej says

@janicej hey man.. leave him.. tell me i will try to fix it for you for free..

when i saw the template i felt that the border you are talking about.. its not there with the other fields as well.. so it is justified that none of the input fields and message box has border on right and bottom side as well..

and the font you are talking about seems same to me..

Thanks tanveerrrao for volunteering to fix it. Apparently he fixed the side of the message box without letting me know. Smmh. This whole thing just makes me not want to purchase anymore. All of this over something so simple. However, the font is still different. Don’t know how to add an image to the post. I did a screen capture to show you.

6 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
janicej says

Same here, it s by design, 3D effect on the fields…

@janicej Are the fonts different on the demo? if no, then it should work on your project unless you broke something and it’s not a theme bug…

You shouldnt rate this author low when you actually asking for free customization, not support.

btw, edit style.css, locate “input, textarea” and change border colors the way you want them.

HNY :)

Yes Little-Neko it was like that on the original. I just didn’t catch it until I was actually working on my site. Apparently now he fixed the edge of the message box, but not the font. I asked him several times and he wouldn’t respond…and yes you get a low rating for that. Like I said he didn’t have to have the answer, just respond to me. I bought a product from you, the least you could do is respond. See previous explanation.

by
by
by
by
by
by