I hope I’m not in fault by posting this. Just wanted to let you know that AuthorDash has been accepted to the Windows 8 Store today.Functions:
- Browse items
- Browse featured items
- Read active topics
- View authors
- View earning
- ... many more
Free for you to use!
Feedback is Always welcome.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Will do that tomorrow
So… it is not compatible with windows 7?
I installed it and give it a try. Actually it’s functional and can be useful some times, I guess.
The main problems are the UI design and the start screen icon. The color scheme is too saturated and randomly picked. Also, the start screen icon isn’t too atractive. It can be improved a lot. Besides that, it’s a good start. Congrats!
Keep it up and continue developing this, maybe it can turn into an essensial app for every Envato user (mostly the buyers)