• Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
addeystock says

Hey Fellow Authors,

Annnnddd We’re Live Again!

If you are lucky enough to be included in the latest Envato bundle and would like to know your current earnings, or if you are just curious about how much others are earning from this promotion, we’ve developed a script just for you.

To check your bundle earnings visit the following LINK and append your item’s price to the URL as follows: http://pixelentity.com/bundle/?35 (if $35 is your item’s price)

Then hit enter and the page will show you your earnings based on the current number of sales the bundle has accrued. Leave this page open and it will automatically update every 60 seconds.

Happy calculating, The pixelentity team
Nice page :) Totall bundle price look like 537$ If Photodune photos large size :) May be you change formula .

Yeah, as you realised, we are working from a total value of $537, also assuming the $5 resolution for Photodune images. So yep the math is solid.

DOK

You are GENIUS :)

828 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
PhilLarson says

Hey pixelentity, any chance this can be updated to the current Corporate Bundle running?? Pretty, pretty please….? (thank you!!)

1420 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Congrats on being selected Phil. Well deserved!

491 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
pixelentity says

just updated the link but we need somebody to provide us exact value of the bundle to fix the math

808 posts We're a nice team!
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
ThemeFocus says

just updated the link but we need somebody to provide us exact value of the bundle to fix the math

@pixelentity , do u used api get item sales? I find the data update need delay a long time. Which method of you used get item sale number?

+9 more
ThemeFocus says

$10 x count x item / $589 use it. [USE IT NOT 550$]

2154 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

When I was asked to be included in the bundle, I got an email giving me an estimated payout. They were talking about a total value of $550 but I’m not sure if this number was just for sample purposes.

491 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
pixelentity says

@pixelentity , do u used api get item sales? I find the data update need delay a long time. Which method of you used get item sale number?
nope, we just use the item page which is updated in realtime. Updated the total, you may need to clear your cache to get exact result.
+9 more
ThemeFocus says

nope, we just use the item page which is updated in realtime. Updated the total, you may need to clear your cache to get exact result.

Thanks, I also want to use item page just make sure API is it update delay a long time. :)

94 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
silent47 says

I was included in this bundle!At first i did not belive the winnings but the satisfaction to be picked made my day.I like the fact that my photo is good enough for for this bundle and if the numbers are correct i could use the money.(A lot of problems in this part of the world)

by
by
by
by
by
by