Hello everyone. As the topic title says, I have some question about “OptionTree” plugin. This plugin is awesome, very flexible and easy to use for both parts ( developer and user ). So…
1. How many TF authors use this plugin?
2. How you use it, as plugin or you have implemented it as framework(part of theme)?
3. Finally. You think this is the best choise for a “theme options” panel?
I would like to hear answers by ThemeForest author and especialy from buyers.
Thank you, very much.
I think this is definitely a contender for the best choice. Whether it is, the best that’s debatable.
I would use the slightly modded options ‘Theme’ as opposed to the actual plugin… This creates a great base to start with. From there… two options… Make it responsive or not.
If it’s the former I would then try and code a responsible framework with it such as skeleton. If not, well you have the freedom to do just about anything you want.
Not sure what others do… but would be interested to know.
SMOF was actually built to conform with WP’s native look.
That’s the closest I can get so far.
sy4mil, your plugin doesn’t bad but I really don’t think it’s have WP’s native look.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.