242 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ATLChris says

I just wanted to ask the authors out there. Have you ever been blown away by the way a buy implements your theme? Ever had a buyer take your theme and better it in a way that really surprised you?

315 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
bitpub says

Usually you don’t see how your item is used because of the buyer privacy policy (good thing!). But some of the ones I’ve seen are pretty good! I bet that some of the usual buyers could produce soem good items if they wanted too!

741 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

I was surprised few days ago with the mod of my Spotlight WP theme made by straydog. I can’t show you now as it’s under construction, but believe me it’s really really nice.

by
by
by
by
by
by