• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Happy Deepavali! It takes 3-4 days of hassles to celebrate 1 day :D and it takes 1 or 2 days to recover from it! Grrr…

Just recovered! :D

36 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • India
GJ-Designs says

Hello all. M Jaspreet Singh from Punjab . Nice to see u all. :-)

31 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
kwayy says

Happy Diwali and a prosperous new year :)

256 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • India
atwozfree says

Happy Diwali :)

67 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • India
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Won a Competition
Njanimator says

HI myself Niranjan from Kolkata. stated my envato account in September 2013 still working on some more files and will upload them all soon

114 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • India
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
surjithctly says
I tried to filter authors from Kerala. Found nobody http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/malayalees-kerala-raise-your-hand/110637

But here I found Indians..

Great to see you All… :-)

I’m from Palakkad, Kerala

880 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
Demorfoza says

Hi fellow Indians. I’d like to ask you something. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to be mean or something, just curious.

Internet traffic on my items or any Envato page, coming from India, is huge. The only bigger amount of visitors is from US. Now I know that India isn’t rich country, or else – costs of living are very low comparing to “western” European countries or US. $15 for print template and $45 for website template is a bit much for average citizen of India.

Why the traffic is so big then? Why are these marketplaces so attractive for Indians? Am I missing something? :)

188 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 more
settysantu says

Hi fellow Indians. I’d like to ask you something. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to be mean or something, just curious.

Internet traffic on my items or any Envato page, coming from India, is huge. The only bigger amount of visitors is from US. Now I know that India isn’t rich country, or else – costs of living are very low comparing to “western” European countries or US. $15 for print template and $45 for website template is a bit much for average citizen of India.

Why the traffic is so big then? Why are these marketplaces so attractive for Indians? Am I missing something? :)

India ranked 3rd largest internet user’s after China and USA, so when you have user’s then you have market and when you have market then every Business/Organisation/Firm/NGO’s need a website to promote there Business/Services.

So $45 USD’s means Rs. 3,000 INR’s is not a big deal for average middle class Indian, some web agencies buy themes and customize according to client requirement. Lot of Companies allocate good budget for there website and online promotion.

880 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
Demorfoza says

India ranked 3rd largest internet user’s after China and USA, so when you have user’s then you have market and when you have market then every Business/Organisation/Firm/NGO’s need a website to promote there Business/Services. So $45 USD’s means Rs. 3,000 INR’s is not a big deal for average middle class Indian, some web agencies buy themes and customize according to client requirement. Lot of Companies allocate good budget for there website and online promotion.

Well, large amount of users doesn’t have to necessary mean that it’s a profitable market (or maybe it does?). I won’t argue with you and will rely on your opinion. Thank you for your information, that clarifies me some things. :)

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • India
Im_DivyanshZ says

How to buy Items in dollars from Indian Debit Cards ????????????????????

by
by
by
by
by
by