5971 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Happy Deepavali! It takes 3-4 days of hassles to celebrate 1 day :D and it takes 1 or 2 days to recover from it! Grrr…

Just recovered! :D

64 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
GJ-Designs says

Hello all. M Jaspreet Singh from Punjab . Nice to see u all. :-)

34 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
kwayy says

Happy Diwali and a prosperous new year :)

290 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
atwozfree says

Happy Diwali :)

67 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Located in India
  • Won a competition
Njanimator says

HI myself Niranjan from Kolkata. stated my envato account in September 2013 still working on some more files and will upload them all soon

171 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
surjithctly says
I tried to filter authors from Kerala. Found nobody http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/malayalees-kerala-raise-your-hand/110637

But here I found Indians..

Great to see you All… :-)

I’m from Palakkad, Kerala

1253 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Demorfoza says

Hi fellow Indians. I’d like to ask you something. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to be mean or something, just curious.

Internet traffic on my items or any Envato page, coming from India, is huge. The only bigger amount of visitors is from US. Now I know that India isn’t rich country, or else – costs of living are very low comparing to “western” European countries or US. $15 for print template and $45 for website template is a bit much for average citizen of India.

Why the traffic is so big then? Why are these marketplaces so attractive for Indians? Am I missing something? :)

189 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
settysantu says

Hi fellow Indians. I’d like to ask you something. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to be mean or something, just curious.

Internet traffic on my items or any Envato page, coming from India, is huge. The only bigger amount of visitors is from US. Now I know that India isn’t rich country, or else – costs of living are very low comparing to “western” European countries or US. $15 for print template and $45 for website template is a bit much for average citizen of India.

Why the traffic is so big then? Why are these marketplaces so attractive for Indians? Am I missing something? :)

India ranked 3rd largest internet user’s after China and USA, so when you have user’s then you have market and when you have market then every Business/Organisation/Firm/NGO’s need a website to promote there Business/Services.

So $45 USD’s means Rs. 3,000 INR’s is not a big deal for average middle class Indian, some web agencies buy themes and customize according to client requirement. Lot of Companies allocate good budget for there website and online promotion.

1253 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Demorfoza says

India ranked 3rd largest internet user’s after China and USA, so when you have user’s then you have market and when you have market then every Business/Organisation/Firm/NGO’s need a website to promote there Business/Services. So $45 USD’s means Rs. 3,000 INR’s is not a big deal for average middle class Indian, some web agencies buy themes and customize according to client requirement. Lot of Companies allocate good budget for there website and online promotion.

Well, large amount of users doesn’t have to necessary mean that it’s a profitable market (or maybe it does?). I won’t argue with you and will rely on your opinion. Thank you for your information, that clarifies me some things. :)

3 posts
  • Located in India
India_FX says

How to buy Items in dollars from Indian Debit Cards ????????????????????

by
by
by
by
by
by