364 posts Design Innovation
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
designova says

How to buy Items in dollars from Indian Debit Cards ????????????????????

Hi, you can use MoneyBookers gateway with Indian Debit Cards. We have not tried this yet, but some of our users from India have used this before.

34 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
kwayy says

How to buy Items in dollars from Indian Debit Cards ????????????????????

I am using South Indian Bank Debit Card (cum ATM card) for buying in USD. The card has VISA symbol so I think you also need debit card with VISA symbol on it.

1 post
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
themesway says

Hello my dear Friends i’m from Chennai, India …................ :)

44 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
GBJsolution says

Hello everyone here. I am from West Bengal. I am feeling happy to see my Indian brothers here. :)
Only few menbers from Kolkata :( I have a suggestion. Most of the author are connected to each other on there own country wise facebook group and helping each other. Can we do the same?
for example Bangladesh Envato Author group here

5977 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Hello everyone here. I am from West Bengal. I am feeling happy to see my Indian brothers here. :)
Only few menbers from Kolkata :( I have a suggestion. Most of the author are connected to each other on there own country wise facebook group and helping each other. Can we do the same?

Welcome GBJsolution!

We are already connected through these forums – globally! If you have any help questions, you can ask here too.

44 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
GBJsolution says

Welcome GBJsolution!

We are already connected through these forums – globally! If you have any help questions, you can ask here too.

Thanks VF,

I am mainly Graphic River author and have some knowledge to WordPress theme. I wish I can found one experienced Theme Forest author near my location, from whom I can learn all the essential things to develop Professional level WordPress theme.

Bassically I am self teaching

96 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
uckhandla says

Hello dear friends, I’m from Gujarat. Merry Christmas :)

10 posts
  • Located in India
naveenpantera says

Self Employment gives freedom and access but not every thing, it takes aways normal things. If you want to get marry, girl and there family looks for JOB there say security, so it takes time to understand people and to change. When i go to functions and family gatherings some people say so your getting money by sitting home, your very lucky and some people make fun there don’t really try to understand hard work behind it.

Well this is the mentality that we Indian have especially the one who doesn’t know anything about entrepreneur and you guys might be knowing that most of top US corporation boss prefer to work from home as i so. The one who makes fool are not educated on this scenario and here in ThemeForest most of the guys i know are working from home rather than from lavish office.

21 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in India
ClassPixels says

Mohammed Shameer from Kerala :)

5977 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Self Employment gives freedom and access but not every thing, it takes aways normal things. If you want to get marry, girl and there family looks for JOB there say security, so it takes time to understand people and to change. When i go to functions and family gatherings some people say so your getting money by sitting home, your very lucky and some people make fun there don’t really try to understand hard work behind it.
Well this is the mentality that we Indian have especially the one who doesn’t know anything about entrepreneur and you guys might be knowing that most of top US corporation boss prefer to work from home as i so. The one who makes fool are not educated on this scenario and here in ThemeForest most of the guys i know are working from home rather than from lavish office.

These days women started working from home and becoming productive with this approach. They have positive response from others for being entrepreneur – while the same doesn’t apply to men.

When it comes to men, for many decades only the artists and writers are appreciated for working from home. Now things started changing slowly.

by
by
by
by
by
by