5899 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Why is the majority from Hyd? Too few from Mumbai! Unfair!
When it comes to online freelancing and similar professions, certain cities are well awakened while some doesn’t. In fact Bangalore also supposed to dominate here but since most of the individual potentials are attached to big corporations on such cities, we see less authoring contribution.
Interesting. Even my permanent residence isn’t Mumbai ;)

This is why I respect the uneducated poor youngsters running mechanic shops and tea stalls by their own efforts while well educated ones never grabbing the freedom of self employment – even while it is just few inches away ;)

437 posts here for love
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

Why is the majority from Hyd? Too few from Mumbai! Unfair!
When it comes to online freelancing and similar professions, certain cities are well awakened while some doesn’t. In fact Bangalore also supposed to dominate here but since most of the individual potentials are attached to big corporations on such cities, we see less authoring contribution.
Interesting. Even my permanent residence isn’t Mumbai ;)
This is why I respect the uneducated poor youngsters running mechanic shops and tea stalls by their own efforts while well educated ones never grabbing the freedom of self employment ;)

Some birds can’t be caged

309 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in India
+2 more
DarkLand says

This is why I respect the uneducated poor youngsters running mechanic shops and tea stalls by their own efforts while well educated ones never grabbing the freedom of self employment – even while it is just few inches away ;)

I think we have problem on our education. its only help to get some job. :( Not self employment.

189 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+6 more
settysantu says

Self Employment gives freedom and access but not every thing, it takes aways normal things. If you want to get marry, girl and there family looks for JOB there say security, so it takes time to understand people and to change.

When i go to functions and family gatherings some people say so your getting money by sitting home, your very lucky and some people make fun there don’t really try to understand hard work behind it.

377 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
kaaz says

Self Employment gives freedom and access but not every thing, it takes aways normal things. If you want to get marry, girl and there family looks for JOB there say security, so it takes time to understand people and to change. When i go to functions and family gatherings some people say so your getting money by sitting home, your very lucky and some people make fun there don’t really try to understand hard work behind it.

+1

5899 posts
+8 more
VF says

What about switching into self employment “after” marriage! :D

189 posts
+6 more
settysantu says

He will get killed or divorced by his wife in most of the cases :D, macha before marriage man has freedom but after marriage things do change so i don’t think it will be easy.

437 posts here for love
  • Has referred 10+ members
+7 more
nCrafts says

With great responsibility, come shitloads of other great responsibilities. It would be even harder after marriage, I think.

5899 posts
+8 more
VF says

With great responsibility, come shitloads of other great responsibilities. It would be even harder after marriage, I think.

Definitely. If someone doesn’t manage to start up before marriage, it would be very difficult doing the same after marriage – unless a miracle happens. However I noticed that even well secured job people also couldn’t escape from job+home responsibilities; we need to notice that too.

Recently went to a child care hospital and most of the complex cases are because of parent’s (with so called “well settled” job) inability of allocating time for care. Self employed ones can easily just cut their profit and make available when their presence needed. Pain is everywhere – it is all about priority! :D

189 posts
+6 more
settysantu says

I saw some cases where spouse ( who work’s ) support each other and help other life partner to reach his/her goal, but in very few numbers for now.

by
by
by
by
by
by