5872 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

+1..It will be nice to see all fellow authors :bigsmile:

+2 for Chennai meetup. Lets see how many is possible by typing +1,2,3s.

I am available anytime in the coming august :) In case of other cities, I can travel only upto 500-600kms from there :D

279 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
atwozfree says

Hi, Please help.. Demo – http://www.atwozfree.com/screenshots/02_Homepage.png

Reviewers Said : Unfortunately your submission Meek – One Page Multi-Purpose PSD Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

38 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Gokul_J says

+3 :) I’m Gokul from Erode,Tamilnadu. Feeling Happy to see you all Friends… :)

279 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
atwozfree says

Hi, Please help.. Demo – http://www.atwozfree.com/screenshots/02_Homepage.png

Reviewers Said : Unfortunately your submission Meek – One Page Multi-Purpose PSD Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

Any one ???

309 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in India
+2 more
DarkLand says

^ Open a thread in “Item Discussion” section. Someone will help you.

+4 for the meet-up guys :)

5872 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Back to offtopic, ;) I would like to point one interesting thing about self employment. Recently talked with one of my friend who is a full time individual freelancer for more than 6 years. He spent initial 4 years in the city Chennai and now shifted into a small remote town Nagerkoil.

He says when he was in city, his neighbors couldn’t grasp the fact that he can manage his earnings by working alone from home – and seen him as alien. But when he explains the same to the rural neighbors, they managed to grasp easily – as they can relate to the jobs they do by themselves.

Self employment is nothing mysterious. Half of our country people are self employed and among all kind of jobs, online freelancing and similar works comes under high profit / low effort category – I believe.

11 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in India
7upthemes says

I feel Bangalore should be center point to meet up, i am open for other suggestions too.

5872 posts
+8 more
VF says

I feel Bangalore should be center point to meet up, i am open for other suggestions too.

+1 For Bangalore too, it has nice parks for meetups! ;)

63 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
inspirapkd says

Wow lots of brothers! Indians rocks GR!

Hi, i’m Arun from Palakkad, Kerala. :)

838 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
YD-LABS says

Hello friends,

Come to Himachal Pradesh for meet up.. :D I live 60km away from International Cricket Stadium Dharamsala.

by
by
by
by
by
by