455 posts Premium Website Design
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
SpyroPress says

I see very few authors from Pakistan here. I am from Karachi, experience 6years+.

If you are Pakistani say hello and post few words about you :)

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
webdesignerart says

I am passionate web designer and photographer from Karachi, Pakistan :)

73 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
ThemeCeption says

We are a team of 3 developers, all from Karachi, Pakistan. :)

455 posts Premium Website Design
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
SpyroPress says

We are a team of 3 developers, all from Karachi, Pakistan. :)

Hi, please exchange the contact info so we can reach you. mail me shak@spyropress.com

18 posts
  • Pakistan
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
SandMan2 says

I have submitted some very nice designs about 6 website deisgns but non of them was approved and they even did not give any proper feedback, and those same designs were selected on other sites and i was got great feedback on them i think they did not accept designs from Pakistani authors if some one has approved please send a comment here.

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

I have submitted some very nice designs about 6 website deisgns but non of them was approved and they even did not give any proper feedback, and those same designs were selected on other sites and i was got great feedback on them i think they did not accept designs from Pakistani authors if some one has approved please send a comment here.

Well here i am from 2 years, i saw many authors here in envato they have great portfolio here … of-course approved and selling here :)

There is no discrimination in terms of talent, because if you create high quality work it will sale more and you + envato will get revenue more.

I am totally dinaying your thoughts, Envato is a place for creatives were no border/limits for any country and any religion.

18 posts
  • Pakistan
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
SandMan2 says

then what is wrong with my designs i follow all the rules and design in moderen style here you can see all my designs http://graphicsumbrella.com/

148 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
loveetc says

i think they did not accept designs from Pakistani authors

Please avoid making such stupid statements. If you browse the community, you will find many authors from Pakistan with awesome portfolio as webdesignerart mentioned.

Your designed are not approved because they are not up to the standards. If you want feed back about your specific design, post the demo URL here instead of your website URL.

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Mate i saw your Magazine style theme its nice, i can rate this theme 5/10.

See what you miss in your theme the lack of unique and original design, your design give 2year old web 2.0 feeling. Try to improve interactivity in your magazine theme because in this type of website need more interactive functionality and usability experience.

Well if you try improvise according to my and other authors suggestion you can rock definitely :)

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says
by
by
by
by
by
by