1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
BluKollaDesigns says

Almost all of his themes seem to be from elegant themes. I am not sure I understand his issue.

4 posts
  • Pakistan
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
ObjectIdeas says

AA and Happy Independence Day everyone,

I have ample experience in Wordpress, HTML, Jquery and all the related stuff. I’m working on a lot of projects (mainly HTML templates) for now.

Do you guys use a framework for wordpress themes?

P.S – From Lahore

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
Themescage says

i am web designer..

from lahore… :)

13 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Saim_Ali says

Hi Bro’s My First Design has rejected with this email “Unfortunately your submission OSIS – One Page PSD Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/"

Can someone tell me how can i improve it or what is wrong in this design? i was spend aloooot of time :) Response recommended by “webdesignerart” “SpyroPress” Design link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53321010/02_osis.jpg

Saim

173 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
wiseguys says
2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Pakistan
ThemeTank says

A new upcoming author from Pakistan. Before few months I created some HTML templates and got rejected and then I made some PSDs and rejected that also :-) but never tired, after that I focused on totally learning and now need a kickstart to make a stunning item. Need your support guys. Thanks

mobeenabdullah@gmail.com

+92-333-5147760

by
by
by
by
by
by