Ticket ID #PHD-788-82640

3197 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 3
  • Feedback Guru
+14 more
says

Hi Romac, while I appreciate your concern and sympathize with your intention, I kindly ask you to be patient, and please refrain from creating multiple threads regarding support tickets.

Support typically responds within 48 hours, but some requests may take longer, depending on the complexity of the issue and staff availability.

Rest assured that every ticket will be responded to, and as soon as the issue is analyzed, you’ll be contacted. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks.

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

Please could someone tweet this to the support team Ticket ID #PHD-788-82640

Tweeted! :) Good luck!

197 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Collector Level 2
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
+4 more
RomacMedia
says

Hi Romac, while I appreciate your concern and sympathize with your intention, I kindly ask you to be patient, and please refrain from creating multiple threads regarding support tickets.

Support typically responds within 48 hours, but some requests may take longer, depending on the complexity of the issue and staff availability.

Rest assured that every ticket will be responded to, and as soon as the issue is analyzed, you’ll be contacted. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks.

I understand but its very difficult to see how things are dealt with around here.

197 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Collector Level 2
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
+4 more
RomacMedia
says

Please could someone tweet this to the support team Ticket ID #PHD-788-82640
Tweeted! :) Good luck!

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

by
by
by
by
by
by