Great thread, thanks
Great tip! Thank you so much!
One more tip please!
Great, It’s time saving
Thanks for the tip Ivor!
comes when its much needed.. Thanks!
Thanks for help me
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Won a Competition
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
I do it always, not something new, it also helpful for next step development.
I split folders and name all layers with their correct names, not Layer 1, Layer 345… etc
Most likely structure is like: Header, Intro Slider, About, Team… Footer.. – all in separate folders.
A question…. Do I can make a .psd for example folder about us, etc and diferents colors eye? It’s correct or not?
Edit: If layer call ‘background’ (background white) then Do I can change name folder or detele layer?