1589 posts Chris Robinson
    Located in United States Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
contempoinc says

Anyone else find it impossible to upload the WordPress theme only zip? I always get this error, and I’m uploading the install-able theme zip.

“Optional WordPress Theme Your ZIP must contain a single folder at the top level, which will correspond directly with your users’ /theme/YOUR_THEME_NAME/ folder. No folder was found at the top level, only files.”

2566 posts Put a Donk On It
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Send it to me and ill zip it up on mac. It doesnt work on pc’s.

3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

Did something change? It worked for me for some 10 times on a pc.

789 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in India Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
laranz says
28 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Australia Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
lucas says

I’ve posted a reply in the above linked thread explaining what I believe the problem is.

TL;DR: the error message is wrong. It’s being fixed tomorrow. Just zip the contents of the ”/theme/” folder instead of the ”/theme/” folder itself and it should upload ok

698 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
segen says

WordPress Theme Your ZIP must contain a single folder at the top level, which will correspond directly with your users’ /YOUR_THEME_NAME/ folder. Top level directories found: css, fancybox, images, includes, js

Tried all kind of stuff, didn’t work :(

698 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
segen says

I just figured out this was optional so I uploaded to reviewer without that ZIP.

236 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
GradaStudio says

Send it to me and ill zip it up on mac. It doesnt work on pc’s.

i thought it was a joke.

but then read another reply.

3430 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

Year old thread. Original issue was resolved. Locking to avoid confusion.

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Really old thread :) Locking it down to avoid confusion.

by
by
by
by
by
by