• Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

I bought a Mac.

LOL :)

I don’t use anti virus software. Just make sure you only visit the safe pr0n websites and no worries.

1661 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says

I use this.

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

Avast antivirus, its free, works well and it doesnt use much memory in my experience.

82 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
GJThemes says

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a 100% secure website…even the gov and military get hacked. Just comes down to common sense of keeping backups but only put information in your account and other websites that is “needed”. For passwords, I use 12 to 18 alphanumeric characters with a mix of symbols as well…But I know that it’s also the responsibility of websites that we go to, to ensure they follow a good level of security, but as I said, there is no such thing as a 100% secure website. One thing too…for themeforest and money earned, try not to keep your funds in it. Unfortunately Envato only pays out once each month, but you have to also time it right or you will be waiting up to a month and a half to get paid out. Would be nice to have a bi-weekly payout schedule where you don’t have to wait until the following month. This would help lessen the possibility of hacked accounts taking your funds.

105 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+5 more
Webthemer says

Nothing using Windows 8. Security Essentials is integrated in it. :) And watch out what you click and confirm!

by
by
by
by
by
by