Hi – I like what I see in AK’s Elements 3d and will be buying it soon; just curious how many of you, especially the elite/experienced guys, will be making templates anytime in the next few months using Elements 3d? Since we’ll need the plugin to render, wanted to know your thoughts about whether or not, or how many of you, will be using this in the near future? (especially for CS4 compatible projects, since I don’t yet have cs5).... thx
I’m not an elite author but, yes I will create projects with Element 3D plugin, why not? Is a great plugin, opens so many creative paths there is no reason to not use it.
Being a noob author, but still gonna avoid buying it and using it until the observing some others projects using it.
Having restricting the option of prerenders obligates me as an author to:
1) Model in 3D – every object , OR , buy a ready made model with a license to be re-sold (how many of these do you guys actually know?)
2) Texture that model afterwards since you can’t really use the built in textures due to another restriction.
3) Collect the project with a certain structure that will take time getting adjusting to. (having the 3D Models in a certain path along with textures) Which (only a prediction) will create a LOT of headache in terms of support for After Effects Newbies (who make a big percentage of the clientele here)
So Modelling my own 3D models + texturing + spending extra time on support due to inability to collect and unite all the elements as one file = too risky.
since 3D will be more and more requested is a good reason to start learning to model and texture
I’ll be waiting for a year to be popular. then I start working on it.
Uhm, no. At least for now.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.