• Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

Just as I helped out a ton of people in this community with their Facebook advertising, I am willing to do the same with PPC medium. No setup fee or anything, just God’s honest professional input, from a professional with a proven track record.

491 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+3 more
pixelentity says

@xstortionist

60 out of 75$ will go directly to google, 15 are for general expenses related to the project so i don’t get where such aggressive attitude is coming from since it is obvious to anybody we’re not making any direct,personal profit from the project.

I personally invested countless hours in developing the backend, setting the campaign, integrate it with GA, building scripts to track conversion and estimate sales and you know what ? i did it for free the first time, i’ll do it for free again.

This is a community project: you trust us, you join – you don’t, nobody forces you. Frankly, we have better ways to invest our time than trying to sell shit to other fellow authors.

BF

3713 posts Community Moderator
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • United Kingdom
+4 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

Well done. Keep on being awesome ;)

491 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
+3 more
pixelentity says

For one, there is no aggressive attitude. Do you see anywhere I am typing in “ALL CAPS ?”

All I’m asking for is data. Is that so much to ask for? Like what’s the landing pages? What’s the Click-Thru-Rates? What keywords are you bidding on? What types of experiments are you running? Other people have asked about the landing pages as well.

Hit me up, I’m not selling anything, I just want to help you guys out with the PPC campaigns and I know I will be able to increase visibility and provide suggestions to help the cause. I do not want to get in on the action, just help you guys with the campaigns.
Landing page address has been already sent to all the partecipants, project page with tech details will be created on our site, any author who joined will be granted read access to Adwords/GA from where they could get all possible info about the campaign.

But asking for that data before, like we need to persuade you to buy our product, tells me you still missing the point of this project.

So you’re GAQI and only want to help us? Then i have nothing against you handling the whole AD campaign yourself as long as

- all involved authors would agree
- you will do it for free.

BF

725 posts WordPress Ninja
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
TylerQuinn says

@xstortionist

60 out of 75$ will go directly to google, 15 are for general expenses related to the project so i don’t get where such aggressive attitude is coming from since it is obvious to anybody we’re not making any direct,personal profit from the project.

I personally invested countless hours in developing the backend, setting the campaign, integrate it with GA, building scripts to track conversion and estimate sales and you know what ? i did it for free the first time, i’ll do it for free again.

This is a community project: you trust us, you join – you don’t, nobody forces you. Frankly, we have better ways to invest our time than trying to sell shit to other fellow authors.

BF

For one, there is no aggressive attitude. Do you see anywhere I am typing in “ALL CAPS ?”

All I’m asking for is data. Is that so much to ask for? Like what’s the landing pages? What’s the Click-Thru-Rates? What keywords are you bidding on? What types of experiments are you running? Other people have asked about the landing pages as well.

Hit me up, I’m not selling anything, I just want to help you guys out with the PPC campaigns and I know I will be able to increase visibility and provide suggestions to help the cause. I do not want to get in on the action, just help you guys with the campaigns.

As others have said the people who are involved have been around and know each other. It’s simply a test to see if they can make money off the referral system not some pyramid scheme. All involved are willing to throw a few dollars down and see if they can get cheap enough clicks that convert.

I have asked as well for their exact strategy only because I know that’s where the money is and there’s nothing to stop me from doing the same thing on my own on a larger scale in competition :D After spending three years doing PPC on facebook I as well as everyone else in the biz know there’s only one rule: don’t tell people your keyword and ad strategy if you want to continue making money off it. :zipped:

edit: had to :D

484 posts
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
+1 more
omarabid says

I’m fine with Fabio and Donagh messing the Adword campaign.

5310 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+5 more
CodingJack says

Yeah no offense intended xstortionist, as I’m sure you’re a skilled search analyst, but I’ve got a little Adwords experience myself and hearing Fabio talk shop in addition to the fact that he’s just a genius in general :D, I’d rather he managed it as that’s really the reason I joined the project.

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

... Fabio talk shop in addition to the fact that he’s just a genius in general :D,

Genius? Someone that doesn’t know how to go out of his cave!?
Uhmmm.. not sure, not sure.

491 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
+3 more
pixelentity says

Well there you have it, 2 authors from the list would rather stay as we are now. So that’s the way we’ll stay.

DOK

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

^ three!