158 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
furto says

Hey there everyone,

Im working on a new website for myself which I am probably going to also sell here. My question is, is there any way to have an images corners rounded by some script or something. I have found some solutions but they have limited compatibility.

I have found this: http://www.darrenhoyt.com/2008/04/02/timthumb-php-script-released/

But is there anything like that which rounds the corners of images?

158 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
furto says

Sorry about the double post but Ive decided against the rounded corners because there looked like there was going to be too many problems.

I would still like good image resizing so only one screenshot needs to be uploaded and it can be used in multiple places. I want to make this theme a wordpress theme so it would be great if this could work.

Also, if i were to use the TimThumb script, how many people have the PHP 4 .3+ and all the other requirements. Is it allowed to heavily rely on something like this in a theme that may only work on some hosts?

630 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
RobbyDesigns says

A bit off-topic but personally I’d make the heading tag margins larger in order to give a bit of space between each section. The sidebar I’d make wider or reduce the font so that each label fits in nice and neat.

by
by
by
by
by
by