• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
furto says

Hey there everyone,

Im working on a new website for myself which I am probably going to also sell here. My question is, is there any way to have an images corners rounded by some script or something. I have found some solutions but they have limited compatibility.

I have found this: http://www.darrenhoyt.com/2008/04/02/timthumb-php-script-released/

But is there anything like that which rounds the corners of images?

158 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
furto says

Sorry about the double post but Ive decided against the rounded corners because there looked like there was going to be too many problems.

I would still like good image resizing so only one screenshot needs to be uploaded and it can be used in multiple places. I want to make this theme a wordpress theme so it would be great if this could work.

Also, if i were to use the TimThumb script, how many people have the PHP 4 .3+ and all the other requirements. Is it allowed to heavily rely on something like this in a theme that may only work on some hosts?

630 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
RobbyDesigns says

A bit off-topic but personally I’d make the heading tag margins larger in order to give a bit of space between each section. The sidebar I’d make wider or reduce the font so that each label fits in nice and neat.

by
by
by
by
by
by