11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
feleciarose says

Hi - and trying to make Avada look enough like what the client wants to close them on Avada theme - PLEASE does someone know how to remove the vertical line in the header? thanks!

http://thefemalepart.com/
478 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Austria
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
iHelp says

Hey there felecia :)

It’s Mel from theme-fusion.com support. Could you please chime over and open a thread about your question in our dedicated support forum? I’m already working with you on your slider request over there and would love to also help you with this one :)

This here is a general public forum of the marketplace you purchased Avada on, which means this is not the correct place to request dedicated support.

Thank you so much!

Mel

11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
feleciarose says

yes - did so! I didn’t at first because it seems like you discouraged discussion on how to customize design elements - while this forum is chock full of really great tips -very searchable too - I found it by searching for Avada how-tos regarding design elements!

478 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Austria
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
iHelp says

Hi felecia :)

Thanks for posting to the dedicated support forum at theme-fusion.com :) we’ve got all your customization requests covered and definitely encourage customization discussions :)

Again, thank you for using the dedicated and definitely searchable support forum, which with 3.600 threads and counting is the most helpful source of tips, reports and tutorials related to Avada you can find :)

All the best and see you tomorrow on the forums again! Thank you for being a part of the Avada phenomenon!

This thread can be closed now, thanks :)

by
by
by
by
by
by