14 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
adamjedgar says

Hi guys, I have the avada theme. On the Contact Page…how do i change the default google map that displays in the area above the page? The google map defaults to the following…

775 New York Ave, Brooklyn, Kings, New York 11203

If i create a new map…it displays in the page/post underneath this area…and the original area is simply a blank grey colour?

1293 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
ImanGM says

Hi there,

You may find faster and better support if you ask your question here:

http://themeforest.net/item/avada-responsive-multipurpose-theme/2833226/support

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Iman

14 posts
  • Located in Australia
adamjedgar says

can you tell me how to actually navigate to that spot from your home page??? i for the life of me cannot find a way to it?

(please dont tell me i have to navigate my way through 355 pages to find it! If that is the case, this forum really needs proper nested cataloging…a sore point i have with the wordpress.org forum…which is absolutely useless. Posts disappear into the “endless linear list of help requests” within minutes, never to be seen or heard from again!!!)

3446 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says

can you tell me how to actually navigate to that spot from your home page??? i for the life of me cannot find a way to it? (please dont tell me i have to navigate my way through 355 pages to find it! If that is the case, this forum really needs proper nested cataloging…a sore point i have with the wordpress.org forum…which is absolutely useless. Posts disappear into the “endless linear list of help requests” within minutes, never to be seen or heard from again!!!)

On the Product Page, just click the “Support” tab at the top.

14 posts
  • Located in Australia
adamjedgar says

can you tell me how to actually navigate to that spot from your home page??? i for the life of me cannot find a way to it? (please dont tell me i have to navigate my way through 355 pages to find it! If that is the case, this forum really needs proper nested cataloging…a sore point i have with the wordpress.org forum…which is absolutely useless. Posts disappear into the “endless linear list of help requests” within minutes, never to be seen or heard from again!!!)

On the Product Page, just click the “Support” tab at the top.

tah. i thought one could navigate to it through forums directly.

2204 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Well i think it should be an option.

Did you check all the options i am sure they added an option for that. Copy and paste the right google map coordinates where they supposed to go if there is an option for it?

If not then you will probably have to add it in the googlemap.js if there is one.

Not familiar with the theme but there are only a few options.

Cheers

Lester

by
by
by
by
by
by