I’ve purchased Avada and downloaded it a few weeks ago. Received notice of an update to download. I’ve tried over 10 times to download it. Only goes partway then stops. First five or six times only about 300 kB were downloaded. Then overnight managed to get 64 Mb then it stopped. Computer was up all day but no more was transferred. I’m in China using VPN to avoid the firewall, but I’ve also tried it without VPN. Same result. How do I get the update to download?
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
make sure you don’t have any download manager on when downloading as stated herehttp://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/268
I don’t have a download manager. Would certainly have considered that if I did. Is there someway to get it via dropbox or something?