no-thumbnail
lorangeriestudio Recent Posts
Threads Started
5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
lorangeriestudio says

The wrong menu item is selected and I can’t find why and, thereby, how to solve it. In order to make things easier, I let you know which is the site in which I am working so you can have a look at it and understand the problem: temporal site

I have created a menu link called ‘Blog y talleres’ that points to the page ‘Babulikeando’. It has three submenu items, which are ‘Blog’, ‘Talleres’ and ‘Noticias’. When I click on any of the titles of a post of one of these categories, the item ‘Blog y Talleres’ is displayed as active. This is correct.

The problem is that I have created other two menu items called ‘Books’ and ‘Descargas’. When I click on ‘Books’, for example, I get the page and the custom post types (Portfolio) properly. But then, I click on the title of any of these portfolio posts, it is opened but in the menu the selected menu is ‘Blog y talleres’ instead of ‘Books’.

I have checked the html code of the opened page after clicking on a portolio post located in the Books page, and I have found the following code:

<li id="menu-item-21" class="menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-object-page menu-item-21"> <a href="http://babulinkabooks.com/temp/books/">Books</a> </li> <li id="menu-item-20" class="menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-object-page current_page_parent menu-item-20"> <a href="http://babulinkabooks.com/temp/babulinkeando/">Blog y Talleres</a> <ul class="sub-menu"> </ul></li>

So, instead of Books menu item, the menu item with class ‘active’ is ‘Blog y talleres’. I have been working on it in order to solve it for a long time but I have not managed. In addition to this, I have tried to find an answer in your forums, but there was no luck with this approach either.

Could you help me, please?

class=”menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-object-page current_page_parent menu-item-20”>

4018 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi lorangerie, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

no-thumbnail
lorangeriestudio Recent Posts
Threads Started
5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
lorangeriestudio says

Ok. I understand.

Is there any way in which I can remove then this post from this forum?

Thank you.

4018 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

This thread has been disabled › OP Request

Is there any way in which I can remove then this post from this forum?
by
by
by
by
by
by