2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
MNK13 says

Hey everybody. Okay I don’t really know where to post this exactly … but I bought the Averta Lotus WP theme months ago. They released a newer, updated version of it, so i installed it and nearly everything was fine. Except the revo slider doesn’t show up on my frontpage. So I asked what to do in their form. Hours later i was asked about my WP-version and I answerd. But there came no answer. Instead – today – I see that averta DISAPPEARED. Not only from here. They are all gone .. off everywhere. Facebook, their own website. And I have no idea what to do now. The slider is a attention seeker and what if there is more things that don’t work in near future? I have no-one to ask or take care. “St happens” or what?

Averta is gone and I don’t know if they will ever be back and I’m really pissed now. >_<

Edit** okay as I checked again 1 minute ago – they are back on Facebook – so maybe they really will be back soon and can help me. Sorry for my rage.

3672 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

They are still contactable http://themeforest.net/user/averta

They have the right to remove their files as and when they want but Lotus was a big seller so they may just has temporarily disabled it. Try emailing them

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi MNK13, please take a moment to read this article.

The file may have been disabled due to a problem with it, and could/will be re-activated again after the problem is fixed and the author has updated it.

In the meantime, as Charlie suggested, you might want to contact the author via e-mail form on this page and kindly ask where the theme currently stands. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks!

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
MNK13 says

Thank you guys – and again, sorry for my rage. I was just confused and pissed – had a hard day but enough with the excuses – next time I will look a little further and be more polite.

Thank you, have a good evening.

by
by
by
by
by
by