660 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
donchev_a says

Hey Dude just to let you know, I deleted my files as well (can’t delete the last one but wrote to the support). It feels Good!

I just can’t give my files for free. Cos it is not profitable selling here anymore!

Cheers and goodbye to all of you. I had a good time here. Unfortunately I HAD .

Envato will never have me back! not that they were eager to have me on their network but I am totally done.

Cheers mates. I’ll see you soon somewhere else! :)

NEVER GIVE UP !

5857 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Mee too…tempting but hehe, will not delete! :D

660 posts
  • United States
donchev_a says

Mee too…tempting but hehe, will not delete! :D

if you think for a second you’ll see, it is meaningless to keep here files. Our work is very high quality. Recently It has been sold for no money with no respect from Envato. I am really pissed.

http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/killing-the-marketplace/43467

5857 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

donchev_a, I didn’t have time to read the thread fully but I can understand those annoying decisions about giving priority to 3rd party.

Personally I was so much heated with the approach of (other) marketplace promotions here in the past few months. But started feeling it is not logical to assume a private company will do always perfect decisions. Stopped thinking so much about these things as we don’t know the full picture.

Then refreshed myself and started focusing on better concepts that helps some buyers and myself to earn. Deleting files… hmm, I think we should enjoy our work. At least being web design/developers, we have more enjoyable work than any other industry, why should we lose it by thinking much about private companies decisions. Just what I say to myself.

Anyway guys, thanks for the help whatever may be its form, take care and wish you best of luck with new works.

660 posts
  • United States
donchev_a says

( for taking 15,000$ out of 28,000$ to show me you care about your source of provisional income, US, we authors )
It is just an illusion. If we reach our maximum % share within 6 months of entering into the marketplace (so many authors doing this in TF), we will say things positively about income. Of cource, if we have to take 10 years to reach reasonable %, then we have nothing positive to say about worthiness of microstock.

regardless how you achieve the high income % you are ripped off while you are making it. And that for sure is not an illusion. ;)

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
tsafi says

I deleted my files as well (can’t delete the last one but wrote to the support). It feels Good!

just delete your account much easy way ,why all this drama :P

1161 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
FlashTang says

@ donchev_a
I know you are ICA ;)

5857 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

( for taking 15,000$ out of 28,000$ to show me you care about your source of provisional income, US, we authors )
It is just an illusion. If we reach our maximum % share within 6 months of entering into the marketplace (so many authors doing this in TF), we will say things positively about income. Of cource, if we have to take 10 years to reach reasonable %, then we have nothing positive to say about worthiness of microstock.
regardless how you achieve the high income % you are ripped off while you are making it. And that for sure is not an illusion. ;)

hmm, my point was same. Even before opening an account here, we know how much we have to spend before we reach 70 (or the max). The important thing is how much we sell after reaching the max (or any % we feel best). Anyway, my responses are not for backing the system but wanted to point that suddenly the rates are not a rip off.

That’s why as authors we should have our own business strategies that doesn’t hurts ourselves. I started feeling many guys emotionally diverted before seeing best percentages; it is really sad thing. Common, you guys really missing the core of the benefits of such marketplaces i.e the negative sides (you will face similar level negatives in a company, freelancing and even family) are really negligible when you consider the competitive / complex nature of this kind of works. I guess all the serious authors cares / afraids about files and demand; not just the system.

Actually there is another fact that many threads missing: Making stock itself is not a sure way of income. Most cases, the success or failure depends on authors skills + mental balance + of course market demand’s stability.

I don’t want to continue more with this thread, again wish you the best.

3748 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

Almost all digital business nowadays on net has to face the piracy, and assume that in their business strategy. I’ve done my best against it, but anyway is a lost battle. I understand is frustating, but must not be a valid reason to avoid trying to make some money here, if that’s possible and, of course, if it’s worth it. And also, i would never recommend anyone (even looking the quite sucessfull TF environment) to limit his income on stock market. Too risky, IMO . Angel, sad that you’re also going away, hope you’ll be lucky in your projects.

660 posts
  • United States
donchev_a says

@ donchev_a
I know you are ICA ;)
:))) you are right but, not anymore. I keep this account open just because my mate. We are two there. I have third account if this matters anymore and it is called spotnil.

Thank you guys!

Even if I do not talk too much or very rarely I was always around this place and I was reading you and enjoying.

I will miss all cool people here. Sincerely!

by
by
by
by
by
by