4136 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

Yeah, I suppose. But I’m not married yet.

Ben goes off-topic. Life goes back to normal.

:)

you got that right….so boring ,here is pez before he was a fish thanks to nitrox

Pez show 1138BC before he was a fish

1988 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
bitfade says

Bit statement view is from someone who has been married from the day he remember himself and that’s very boring.
you’re so wrong.
but that’s not the place.
3744 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

you got that right….so boring ,here is pez before he was a fish thanks to nitrox

Pez show 1138BC before he was a fish

I’m not going to click. Not-going-to-click.

2309 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
theflyingtinman says

IShe’s telling me to get my ”@SS” back on here and sell what I can. Here were her exact words. “You are the biggest dumb ass I know! Fine, if you want to do that, then go get a job …

That’s not really a solution though is it? .. A job just mean some big old employer paying you fraction of what you earn for them. (and the government taking most of the rest) Were all working for the man ... Just a different man.

BTW .. I though I was (and still consider myself) really lucky landing a job as a senior actionscript developer last month on a salary close to what I earned before I was laid off as software engineering manager at my old company .. but if you look at my, and all my colleagues’ salaries as a fraction the company profits it make Envato look positively philanthropic :)

5541 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

So… with that in mind, I have a big decision to make. Oh, and my mom gave me a dirty, disappointed look when I told her about it. What to do, what to do… ? Women!!

I am sure if you tell them that you got a job or freelancing gives better profit, I doubt they will be sad. Go get a job or try to earn well on freelancing. They doesn’t needs to be “women” to contradict you. You are just trying to smudge their honest reaction into something wrong nature.

Sorry for some strong words, I am one of the victim of a guy (my brother) who did lot of wrong decisions, reluctant to change the work habits and to hide that, he had to make some dramas (the usual case is blaming all the small negatives of work environments) which resulted lot of pain to the family. Also seen such thing on my friend’s case. I can smell these things, I am tired of seeing such people.

4247 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

Okay guys. I have to tell you what’s going on here. ( geez, I didn’t think it would get this out of hand. But I guess it’s my fault. )

I have only been with my girlfriend for as long as I made that statement about her. So, an average of 6 hours now. Sure she said all of those things, but that’s what my imagination can come up with…. I’ve had plenty of imaginary girlfriends, ( hahaha ), but this one has got to be the most observant of my actions of late. So, I decided to listen to her.

And I’m just joking around. I was pretending to have an imaginary girlfriend. ( trust me, I don’t truly believe that I have an imaginary girlfriend. Its all for fun and jokes. ) But on the bright side, she’s one hot tamale, which makes me want some mexican food.

Oh well. What can I say? I’m a funny guy. :D

5541 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

I think a lock will save tremendous amount of time and resource for humanity.

4136 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

After all this AW i think its official you do have some mantel issue to handle with your self ….. Try weeds instead of adding imaginary stories .

+1 VF ,yes lock this crap Matt

4247 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

Lets just say I had a very tough time realizing that I can’t do much better on my own. The “imaginary” stuff was a joke. It was my way of expressing my frustration over such a realization. I spent almost a week agonizing over the fact that no matter how hard I would have tried, I would still have to face the fact about my files getting taken and used improperly by some. I literally lost sleep over it. So, if you want to hate me, then I suppose I deserve it. But honestly, I need help earning money. Sorry, now I feel like an idiot. Hmpf, whatever.

2541 posts
  • United States
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+4 more
CreatingDrew says

This has gone extremely off topic and really isn’t going anywhere. Ben, sorry you felt the need to delete your files, we wish you all the best.

Now, back to my vacation :D

by
by
by
by
by
by