- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
If you rely on the homepage for the bulk of your sales you REALLY need to start implementing a new strategy fast…. in the not too distant future expect your projects to be off the homepage in the blink of an eye!
You nailed it! Especially for new authors here around it’s certainly hard to deal with, but it’s the lesson that must be learned!
Word to the wise….Its all in the search bar. good descriptions and proper tags will win over a front page any day. The front page is just eye candy. I have never bought a file from the front page of any stock site from envato or otherwise. You usually have an idea of what your looking for before you buy anyway, i don’t know many folks that just buy items from a thumbnail on the front page.