341 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
joshhunsaker says

and it is from….

tone_2. and it is pretty much awesome sounding already (I don’t think it’s out yet). But judging from the mp3 demo – it’s pretty much going to rule. It like $80 bucks too!! I’ll pay money to anyone who can find me a multi-fx unit to compete with this thing ($7 bucks that I have left over in my paypal account from random stuff, lol) because I haven’t found it yet. Anyway, it just seems like one of those breakthrough kind of offerings where you don’t have to pay $500 just to get the algorithms offered by say Breverb but you can have something of the same caliber quality in not only 3 types of reverbs but tons and tons of other fx.

I think the mp3 demo stands on it own for this one:

Company name: Tone2.com Audiosoftware Product name: Tone2 Warmverb Multi-FX Screenshot: http://www.tone2.com/warmverb_screenshot.jpg Demo download: http://www.tone2.com/Tone2_Warmverb_demo.zip MP3 demo: http://www.tone2.com/Tone2_Warmverb_Multi-FX.mp3 Classification: Reverb, modular Multi effect unit URL : www.tone2.com OS: Windows 9X, XP, Vista 32 and 64 Bit, OSX 10 .4 ore higher Universal Binary Formats: VST effect PC, AU effect, VST effect Mac Created with Synthedit or others: No Copy protection: Keyfile, watermark Cost: Eur 59, $79 Version: v1.0 Availability: PC, Mac (coming soon)

Product Description:

Do you want to route a bandpass filtered reverb through a phaser which is connected to a vocoder with feedback? Warmverb gives you the flexibility to create unique sounding custom effects with some mouse clicks.

Equipped with the same high-end quality reverb technology which can be found in our Gladiator synthesizer, Warmverb improves upon this by including an ultra version of the reverb.

With an easy to use interface, an intelligent random function and over 150 presets Warmverb gives you instant access to a large selection of essential effects and inspiring new sounds.

Why is Warmverb such an essential tool?

• Add reference class reverb to your mix
  • Create freaky devil or smurph voices for your movie
  • Make yourself sound like a robot with the vocoder
  • Build your own custom effects by combining modules
  • Replace a rack full of effect units with a single plugin
  • It contains new, unique sounding effect modules which are not available from other companies

Features:

• High-end quality reverb algorithms
  • 150 professional factory sounds
  • 35 different effect modules
  • Modular design
  • Feedback module
  • Real stereo architecture
  • Smart sleep: Low CPU mode
  • 8x oversampling
  • Anti-aliasing
  • 64 bit processing
  • 22-192 kHz sample rate supported

Effect modules:

• 3 high-end quality Reverbs
  • Vocoder and Vocoder L-R
  • Delay, Ping pong delay, Filtered Ping pong delay
  • Chorus, Ensemble
  • Flanger, Stereo Flanger
  • Superstrings
  • Phaser, Stereo phaser
  • Low pass, Band pass and High pass (with LFO )
  • Talkbox
  • Tubeamp, Transistor, Presence and Hardclip distortion
  • Bitcrush, Waveshape
  • Rotary
  • Dolby Prologic II compatible surround encoding
  • Tremelo
  • Autopanning
  • Stereo enhancing
  • Stereoizer
  • Equalizer
  • Ringmod
  • Pitch shifter
  • Feedback module
3221 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

That looks crazy Josh. Going to check it out here, thanks for sharing :)

by
by
by
by
by
by