379 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
motionvids says

I think this is a very interesting subject worth of sharing and I hope you agree.

This world-wide experiment tends to research whether the collective human consciousness can collectively influence the doings of technology. Nobody knows if and how our consciousness is capable of doing this and if there even is such a thing as a collective consciousness, yet weird things have happened in the past while experimenting with RNG’s(Random Number Generators).

For example, scientists have seen a significant influence on RNG’s becoming heavily influenced during the hours surrounding the 9/11 events in 2001. This is suggesting that our collective minds, while most of us were focused on the same thing, have actually influenced the Random Number Generators. If this is really true, this can be the beginning of a very interesting era of research on how the mind, or rather our consciousness, can actually influence external things.

POSSIBLY proving, that if we all collectively pay positive attention to Envato, this marketplace will grow in such a way that will benefit everyone :D .

They are now willing to research this globally and provide everyone who wants to with an free app to see whether this phenomenon really exists. The app isn’t out yet, but I can’t wait too be part of this experiment.

http://www.consciousness-app.com/
29 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
+2 more
aj-guitar says

This is nothing new. It’s called alaya.

The new thing is that scientists are interested in it.

342 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
soundtrove says

And tech businesses ;)

379 posts
+3 more
motionvids says

This is nothing new. It’s called alaya. The new thing is that scientists are interested in it.

The scientists never claimed it was new, I know the idea of collective consciousness is as old as buddhism is (and maybe even older?). The thing here is that they are actually trying to research the matter to see how we can use it to the advantage of the human race.

I’m just happy that this subject finally gets the attention it deserves.

29 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
+2 more
aj-guitar says

If this research is for the advantage of the human race or for the advantage of a few business people, we will see …. ;-)

379 posts
+3 more
motionvids says

If this research is for the advantage of the human race or for the advantage of a few business people, we will see …. ;-)

Fair point. Although I couldn’t see how this research can benefit a few business only. Of course, they may release the free app and put some advertisements in it, but that is besides the point.

If altering reality through the use of collective consciousness becomes a confirmed phenomenon and many people will actually start to believe in it, there is absolutely no control to this by any corporate business whatsoever. People can get together and do their own consciousness experiments :)

by
by
by
by
by
by