7572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

it will be great if you can give us some indications, a road map, so we don’t freak out a week from now that nothing had been done yet.

I will go back now to creating items but I’m watching :)

(this pointing fingers everywhere is tiring, I need some tranquility)

just a last thing, don’t fire anyone (I was just angry) help them get better at their job

2275 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

it will be great if you can give us some indications, a road map, so we don’t freak out a week from now that nothing had been done yet.

I would freak out when we get another “roadmap”, especially when it is aiming at 2020. stop making roadmaps, start doing anything worth talking about.

7572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I would freak out when we get another “roadmap”, especially when it is aiming at 2020. stop making roadmaps, start doing anything worth talking about.

but without knowing when they plan to implement a certain improvement we are back to square one

667 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

Collis, I’m gonna keep say the words “multi-use licensing” until it haunts you in your sleep. :)

194 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
GraphiTivity says

Hey all, just a quick forum thread to let you know about some changes in our Envato management team. Specifically, I’ve decided to return and direct the Marketplaces a little more closely :-)

I’d like to believe this will have me in the forums a bit more often, though I have to admit it may also mean that my time evaporates even more :-/ Either ways, I’m pretty excited!!

I feel like I need a 100 day plan like Presidents get when they take their new job :D

Collis it’s good to hear we going to see your presence more here. In this form i mostly see authors authors authors and some staff involvement more once in a blue moon some buyers it’s high time we started thinking about a few things that you guy’s have been pushing it a lot and even you know it you cannot escape it in the future it will anyways have to be done so why not sooner? If its not in your 100 days plan you should & must include and priority should be given to things that will improve every ones life here.

1. Please give high priority to make the marketplace responsive. When ever i use this site on my phone it is the most annoying experience i can imagine how is it for serious buyers and 7 out of 10 times i close the site on mobile and check it on PC. Considering there are other marketplace which provide better user experience you don’t want to lose some regular buyers to those only for a better mobile experience.

2. Give better licensing options & exclusivity per item and not for exclusivity for authors like some have already mentioned it here.

3. A site with 1000’s of themes need a bigger & better homepage. After working for months on a product the items is only showcased on the homepage max for 1 day if lucky then up to 2 days this is bad for authors and buyers might not be able to get what they wanted.

Collis if you are reading this… your time starts now! :)

Good luck with your 100 days plan!

Cheers

+9 more
Creattive says

but without knowing when they plan to implement a certain improvement we are back to square one

If the roadmap has reasonable ETAs (= 2014) then I’m d’accord, but just the usual “we are in the planning phase, we will do everything eventually, but hey let’s talk first about seven years from now” then you can take that roadmap and throw it in the trash.

Besides that, many things on the list provided don’t require time, they require a decision made in seconds. Tell us the serach won’t lose out on functions (or, as they say, “make it more simple and appealing”) and that part is done. Bam, I did it right now, pretty fast, huh?

1620 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
+8 more
cyzer says

Calm down guys.

1789 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Located in United States
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Calm down guys.

This only shows how desperate the situation became. :P You don’t see every day so many elite authors replying to forum topics. At the time I joined, I barely saw elite authors active on the forums, but with the recent topics, one of three replies is from one author that has at least 1,500-2,000 sales. Stuff’s going on!

Let’s hope for the best and let’s focus on creating good items while letting Collis handling the things we complained about!

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
366 posts
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
SnoopyIndustries says

Calm down guys.

This only shows how desperate the situation became. :P You don’t see every day so many elite authors replying to forum topics. At the time I joined, I barely saw elite authors active on the forums, but with the recent topics, one of three replies is from one author that has at least 1,500-2,000 sales. Stuff’s going on!

Let’s hope for the best and let’s focus on creating good items while letting Collis handling the things we complained about!

Funny thing is that everybody is talking like FINALLY things will change. Doesn’t seem that way.

Last night 16 Wordpress themes got in! That would be a good place to start CHANGING.

+9 more
Creattive says

Funny thing is that everybody is talking like FINALLY things will change. Doesn’t seem that way.

sad realism

by
by
by
by
by
by