7572 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I know it’s a little off-topic, but I just wanted to compliment you on your excellent taste. Lagavulin is my favourite dram. particularly the Distiller’s Edition.

well thank you :)

I don’t drink much but at least when I do I prefer something good :D

prestashopthemes
prestashopthemes Recent Posts Threads Started
110 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
prestashopthemes says

For AudioJungle, PhotoDune, and VideoHive stock footage:

Much stricter review to raise the overall quality please.

Reject about 50% of the items that are now accepted.

3243 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

I see its common fact to just remove posts for no reason now and Isolate community members( not just myself but others who posted smileys in that thread) that are both active and extremely helpful on the forums.

p.s the community guidelines says nothing about posting smileys and Ive post a couple hundred over the years. Common practice to lock/remove things, is just sad. Collis if you do one thing being back, find a way to get Jeffery Way and Drew back

:evilgrin:

8269 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

No pressure ;)

349 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
MeGustaMusic says

It´s great to see you around here Collins. Look at all this nice people gathered together in your thread and all of them full of great ideas to improve Envato! This is the right way to start the 2020 vision, by addressing today issues!

323 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
familychoice says

Here’s my list fwiw:

+1 whathesaid.

My list:

1. Stop starting new threads and then wandering off without responding to the replies, as your users will start to wonder why they bother.

7572 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I think the community team should take a break and go outside, see some sun, take a refreshing walk. should be part of their job to do list.

because all this locking threads that don’t need to be locked is getting annoying.

also while I’m here, what the previous post is saying have some truth. I took my time to post in the 2020 goal thread, was thinking there will be a dialogue between Collis and the people that posted there. Would had been nice.

1506 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

I worship you Doru!!! :) my skypename: anpulator aaaadd meeee :)

632 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
UBLThemes says

I think the community team should take a break and go outside, see some sun, take a refreshing walk. should be part of their job to do list.

because all this locking threads that don’t need to be locked is getting annoying.

also while I’m here, what the previous post is saying have some truth. I took my time to post in the 2020 goal thread, was thinking there will be a dialogue between Collis and the people that posted there. Would had been nice.

Exactly what I was going to say on here after my thread got locked for no reason, no rules were being broken, no malice was being thrown around, just people telling Envato that once again we have not been paid on time.

Also the one where double payment which another author started really did not need to be locked, this makes it look like you are hiding something!!!

Can we make a goal for 2020 to make payments actually be delivered on the date specified, this happens nearly every month.

Normally I think it may be the authors fault for inputting the incorrect digit or misspelling of a bank address or something.

But for the first time it has happened to me, and unfortunately for me I have just put down a huge deposit on a house, which left me reliant on this months money.

Normally I can wait a few days or even a week but the one time your payment process fails for myself is the one time I actually need it.

Locking a thread when a solution has not been given or anything resolved is very annoying and basically cutting off all means to any type of answers

7572 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I worship you Doru!!! :) my skypename: anpulator aaaadd meeee :)

don’t know what to say, is not that I’m fighting with staff

(is just that this continuous locking is annoying,that is all)

by
by
by
by
by
by