92 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CanCars says

This morning I seen a file that read ..”39 backgrounds and bonus shadows” something to that effect, I forgot to bookmark and now I cant seem to find it. Seems as if it was removed?

BTW … envato please make a seperate site for all these logo’s!! sheeeesh, makes for a terrible search experience.

596 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
MikeMoloney says

1. Thank you, a buyer finally agree’s that logos need their own marketplace!

2. If you check under graphics>backgrounds it should be there.

The most recent I see with “bonus shadows” is this file.

http://graphicriver.net/item/10-studio-backgrounds-with-bonus-shadows/2764184?WT.ac=category_thumb&WT.seg_1=category_thumb&WT.z_author=whytework

Hope that helps? ;)

92 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CanCars says

1. Thank you, a buyer finally agree’s that logos need their own marketplace!

2. If you check under graphics>backgrounds it should be there.

The most recent I see with “bonus shadows” is this file.

http://graphicriver.net/item/10-studio-backgrounds-with-bonus-shadows/2764184?WT.ac=category_thumb&WT.seg_1=category_thumb&WT.z_author=whytework Hope that helps? ;)

Wow, looking at that file I can see why the other might have been removed, its VERY simular.

Yes, I think all would benefit from the separation of categories….appears unfair at the moment. Sorta like dropping all the WP plug ins in with the themes lol..whata nightmare that would be.

Thanks for your help my friend, appreciate it. :)

596 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
MikeMoloney says

Anytime man! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by