299 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
PharaohsPixels
says

So i decided to make a background pack , and made two versions .

So which one is better ?

\\

\\

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

The top one kind of looks like fire. If you could make it more intense with more flames and some depth, it could be cool.

284 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 1
  • Envato Pack
+3 more
unlockedart
says

I agree with ToivoMedia, the top is the better of the two, but it still needs more work to be something special.

299 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
PharaohsPixels
says

The top one kind of looks like fire. If you could make it more intense with more flames and some depth, it could be cool.

The first one is actually fire :) , So i guess i know which one is better . what i need now is suggestions on how to make it more intense and to give it a greater depth , I really dont get what i should do .

@Unlockedart Thank you

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

The first one is actually fire :) , So i guess i know which one is better . what i need now is suggestions on how to make it more intense and to give it a greater depth , I really dont get what i should do .

@Unlockedart Thank you

Use blending layers, basically. :) If you use various layers and blend them in the right way, you’ll be able to add depth and intensity. If you have some cool source images of flames, that would really help as well.

147 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
hawkmax
says

Additionally you will have to create a set of at least 10 backgrounds it can be just different colours, keep in mind more variety better chance of getting approved and good number of sales.

Goodluck

299 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
PharaohsPixels
says

@Unlockedart Thank you
Use blending layers, basically. :) If you use various layers and blend them in the right way, you’ll be able to add depth and intensity. If you have some cool source images of flames, that would really help as well.

What about this one ? i really like it :)

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

It’s ok, but it doesn’t have much added from the previous one. :)

299 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
PharaohsPixels
says

It’s ok, but it doesn’t have much added from the previous one. :)

What do you suggest adding :) ?

147 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
hawkmax
says

Notice how depth is given with minimal brushing and textures.

Just to make it more clear a few examples I collected over the internet.

by
by
by
by
by
by