102 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
plaxtico says

what about Geocaching? http://www.geocaching.com it could be fun since you’re already visiting a lot of places, this way you can visit new places in around the cities. (even if they’re not touristy)

222 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Peru
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
stockindesign says

Yeah brother!!! You should go to Peru for take a beer and enjoy my country :D

And You should try the cuisine of Peru!

See you later Adam!!!

1242 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Colombia
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+4 more
CarlosViloria says

Compadre! you know where you can arrive in Colombia, you are welcome in Cartagena de Indias, I’ll accompany you to drink the best coffee in all Colombia. :bigwink:

That if I warn you, who comes on vacation to Colombia not want to go back, the only risk is wanting to stay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ayxr7uUSks :reallyevil:

I could join, to know the other countries of South America where you want to go, Peru = Erick, Venezuela = Ivor, Brazil = D’zinc, etc. :sunglasses2:

149 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
davidossahdez says

Compadre! you know where you can arrive in Colombia, you are welcome in Cartagena de Indias, I’ll accompany you to drink the best coffee in all Colombia. :bigwink:

That if I warn you, who comes on vacation to Colombia not want to go back, the only risk is wanting to stay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ayxr7uUSks :reallyevil:

I could join, to know the other countries of South America where you want to go, Peru = Erick, Venezuela = Ivor, Brazil = D’zinc, etc. :sunglasses2:

Ehh! Que bueno ver un colombiano por acá!
Y mucho más a alguién que al parecer le ha ido bastante bien :bigsmile: Un saludo desde Medellin! :bigsmile:

131 posts
  • Taiwan
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
buddhabeats says

Awwww….no Taiwan? I’m hurt… :crying:

2960 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Australia
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+11 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

Yer keep us updated. Wack up a post when you’re heading down under.

1373 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Im in China, Shenzhen. Just really near to Hong Kong. If you can still get a Visa here and have time, you are welcome anytime. I mean seriously. I would like to join to other countries as my friends are in Thailand and Cambodia, but not this year… :(

3716 posts Community Moderator
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

Arrived in Bangkok yesterday after 36 hours of travelling, stopped in a hotel somewhere around Sukhimvit road and now just arrived somewhere on Khaosan Road – or somewhere around it, not too sure.

Sorted my body-clock out, time to go have a few beers and sort some meeting up soon guys!

173 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
Rickyloca says

Welcome to Thailand!! I’m free in these so you can just a pick a time and a place and i come for a drink! People from Bkk, who’s in?

475 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
LuisFaus says

Arrived in Bangkok yesterday after 36 hours of travelling, stopped in a hotel somewhere around Sukhimvit road and now just arrived somewhere on Khaosan Road – or somewhere around it, not too sure. Sorted my body-clock out, time to go have a few beers and sort some meeting up soon guys!

Just a few tips for your stay here;

-Dont take a taxi without “taxi meter” or they will charge you over the top.

-Dont take a tuktuk that asks for more than 100 Baht for a ride, or Less than 20 Baht ( these normally will take you to places you didnt ask to go to)

-Watch your backpack at all times, if possible put it on the front instead of the back, since while they distract you with something else, from the back they will cut your backpack open from the bottom.

-Do not trust anyone who tells you in the middle of the street about jewelry ( specially in Khaosan road)

-Always smile, even if they piss you off

-If you smoke, dont throw the cigarrete butt to the floor or you will be fined 2000thb

-Keep your passport safe, make a photocopy and give that instead if a policeman asks for it.

-Tourist police is much better than normal police, the number is 1155

-If you dont have a phone or phone number whithin thailand, you can buy one very easy in MBK mall quite cheap. The mall is in Silom BTS line, you can walk from central Silom or go to National Stadium Bts station.

Cool places that you must see when going out:

-. Cheap Charlies – Beers at 70 Baht – Located in Sukhumvit 11 – Bts Nana

-. Wongs – Beers limited, bar really crowded but awesome – Located in Sathorn Soi 1

-. Spicy – free entry, open from 2am to 12am – only if you wanna pull an all nighter. You will be able to see all the fauna of Bangkok there.

Good Clubs to go to:

-. Insomnia – in sukhumvit soi 12 you can get there by walking from Nana Bts Station

-. Titanium – In sukhumvit soi 22, only club with a full rockband of girls has also an icebar on top

-. Glow – In Sukhumvit soi 23, just behind Soi cowboy, really cool club, only one that puts underground house music.

-. Levels, The Nest, QBar, Bed Supperclub – Sukhumvit soi 11, Hi class clubs, a bit expensive, two of them are rooftop clubs.

-. Ambar – at four points sheraton sukhumvit 15, also a rooftop club, has pool parties.

Other stuff that you must see:

-. Ladyboy cabaret: Best is Calypso Cabaret, now located in Asiatique – you can get there by goin to Saphan Thaksin Bts, go down to the docks and get a boat to Asiatique Shopping center. The times for the show are at 20:15 and 21:45 Alternatively you can go for the cheaper version at Nana Plaza, 3rd floor in Cascade Bar. The time for the show its at 11pm Also Nana plaza is a show for itself, 3 floors of just red light districs. Can get there taking the Bts to Nana and then walking towards Chit Lom. Its Located in Sukhumvit soi 4.

-. Hillarys 2, Located in Sukhumvit soi 4 aswell, just down the road from Nana Plaza, has really cool Thai band, great guitarist.

-. Patpong PingPong Show, while is mostly a scam for the overcharge for a few beers its worth seeing it. Plenty of them Located in Patpong red light district, BTS Sala Daeng.

-. And last but not least, its worth seeing Soi cowboy, another display of neon lights. Located in Sukhumvit Soi 23, just opposite Asok BTS

*I used to run a Group called “The Big Night Out – Bangkok” or “TheBigNOB” for short. Both for expats and locals alike to party all night long. Also been living in Bangkok for 4 years going to the 5th.

by
by
by
by
by
by