337 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
MeGustaMusic says

Just wanted to comment about this bud luck uploading timing i ve experienced today

Upload my track on monday, the reviewer accepted today at 11am (argentina time) Now it s 13 PM and my file is out of the front page!!! In 2 hours!

In 2 hours 40 items were uploaded!

The same happened to this AJ friends that were after and before me
nEnot
bitproductions
cleanmindsounds
Skanoir
Bork
Mackaymusic

for them
\\

84 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Jonah-B says

I’ve had this happen. It sucks, but most of my sales have come after it’s off the front page. It seems like when I sell a track, it’s usually one or two days after it’s accepted. Dunno why. This doesn’t seem to be the experience that most authors have.

600 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TortoiseTree says

Given that it’s the summer right now, sales are kind of a crap shoot anyway. With less businesses running right now corporate sales which are normally quite steady are now quite slow, so really I don’t think it matters that much. If you think about it, some of these guys making home movies or amateur directors probably do most of their work on weekends so things could turn out for you!

700 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
FxProSound says

Jonah is right. Buyers browsing rather cathegories than front page, newest things are higher in search results anyway.

386 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
DamianN says

Come on, how many of your sales have been made in the first 12 hours? Moreover, this feature is mostly used by other authors, (not buyers) :) And I agree with all the above ))

288 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
soundengine says

Just wanted to comment about this bud luck uploading timing i ve experienced today Upload my track on monday, the reviewer accepted today at 11am (argentina time) Now it s 13 PM and my file is out of the front page!!! In 2 hours!

So you are saying that your 13th item was approved on the 13th of July and and removed from the front page at 13 PM and you wonder why this happened :)

668 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
ZtarrZound says

So you are saying that your 13th item was approved on the 13th of July and and removed from the front page at 13 PM and you wonder why this happened :)
lol indeed….

386 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
DamianN says

Just wanted to comment about this bud luck uploading timing i ve experienced today Upload my track on monday, the reviewer accepted today at 11am (argentina time) Now it s 13 PM and my file is out of the front page!!! In 2 hours!

Do not forget that today is (was) FRIDAY ;x

839 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
gbiasillo says

LOL !

I gave up worrying about front page time for new items a long time ago as I came to the conclusion, like others have said, that it makes no difference at all. From what I can tell, buyers have a particular track in mind and search by keyword, category, or top sellers list. I also think that they bookmark tracks they like and purchase them later when they projects are ready.

337 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
MeGustaMusic says

Wow just came from work and see all your messages of hope! My Friday 13th is over!

Thanks to all!

by
by
by
by
by
by