5 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
mattymc727 says

Hello All,

We are a department of a large defense contracting company called BAE Systems. Our department is looking to have a really innovative looking webpage built for ourselves that will be simple for us to use, yet cool for our users to look at. Our department is Deep Mission Understanding and Collaborative Innovation and we specializing working with the warfighter and creating innovative new business for the future. There are so many wonderful choices on Themeforest and I cant settle on the right design.

The homepage we have in mind would have embedded video capability (streaming/flash/anything) in the center, with one side of the page focused on Deep Mission Understanding, while the other side focused on Collaborative innovation. I guess that layout would look sort of like a header, 3 columns of content (center column being video) and a footer. Sub pages from our homepage would be meet the team, user needs, chart galleries, calendar of upcoming events, maybe a blog/news reel, and a metrics page.

If there is a developer that wants to help take on this design first hand, let me know, otherwise ill just keep looking. I am not looking so much towards the artistic feel, but rather a technology/innovative/military feel to it, if that makes any sense.

6765 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+1 more
doru says

Is probably you will find someone here but you can also try this place http://jobs.freelanceswitch.com/

767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

I would like to discuss further with you on this. If possible, can you please reach me directly via email through my profile page here?

541 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
GravityDept says

Wondered if this was legit and then I saw the word “warfighter”. BAE loves to say that instead of soldier. It’s still very odd that a massive company would solicit for a developer in this way without any industry connections. Beware.

5 posts
mattymc727 says

Our web development team and IT department use microsoft sharepoint, which is garbage. Many individual departments have gone to third parties for their marketing techniques because of the incompetence of our own designers. I have been tasked with updating our team site, because I have the most amount of html experience, yet I am nowhere near as talented as the folks on this site. We have a connection to replace our team sharepoint with our own webpage, its now time to build one. I created this thread to test the response time. Most likely I will purchase a template already made, because of time constraints.

Thanks for the responses.

163 posts
sandra_2010 says

Hi Matt! We’re interested in here. I can render our web experts to cater your needs. Kindly email me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com to discuss further. I’ll be glad to accommodate.

Hoping to hear your response.

Thanks…

no-thumbnail
jenniferscott299 Recent Posts
Threads Started
3 posts
jenniferscott299 says

Hi There, This is Jennifer Web Designing consultant. We are running a professional company. Our duty is to satisfy our costumers by providing them the cheapest rates with premium quality as well as a money back guarantee in case if it is not up to costumer requirement.

kindly give us a response initially at jenniferscott (at) logopunching (dot) com Thanks, Jennifer.

by
by
by
by
by
by