1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

^ LOL :D Actually they will block your card not account but almost same but anyway you can always ask IBAN /SWIFT from your bank, of course in currency you registered on Skrill and no problem.

My mistake. I have 1 left for regular master card (dinarska), but i will have 3 attempts when i get Mestro (devizna). xD

Thanks!

2176 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

What you actually need for the Skrill to function as supposed are two “accounts” (not necessarily cards).

1) a bank account and a relevant card which can be used to pay on Internet (for example, Intesa’s VISA Internet – free and without any fees). It’s needed to upload money to your Skrill account – needed for the verification process.

2) a bank account in foreign currency (EUR, for example) for which you don’t need card. If you already have bank account in dinars, you can open an account in euros free of charge (depending on bank). This account can be used to withdraw money from Skrill to your bank account. Having a card linked to this account is usually not free, it has monthly fees.

While we’re at the verification process, a friend suggested to me not to pay attention to the value I can see via e-banking tool, but to call the bank and make them read the deducted value directly to me. And indeed, it was a different value, and the correct one was the value which bank person told me.

@Anps: unfortunately, Skrill card is only available to EU residents :( You lucky Slovenians :P

42 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Mikka says

Hello neighbors :D

Best regards from Mikka ;)

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

What you actually need for the Skrill to function as supposed are two “accounts” (not necessarily cards).

1) a bank account and a relevant card which can be used to pay on Internet (for example, Intesa’s VISA Internet – free and without any fees). It’s needed to upload money to your Skrill account – needed for the verification process.

2) a bank account in foreign currency (EUR, for example) for which you don’t need card. If you already have bank account in dinars, you can open an account in euros free of charge (depending on bank). This account can be used to withdraw money from Skrill to your bank account. Having a card linked to this account is usually not free, it has monthly fees.

While we’re at the verification process, a friend suggested to me not to pay attention to the value I can see via e-banking tool, but to call the bank and make them read the deducted value directly to me. And indeed, it was a different value, and the correct one was the value which bank person told me.

@Anps: unfortunately, Skrill card is only available to EU residents :( You lucky Slovenians :P

Many thanks! :)

I will call bank person to verify money I lose xD

!!! Welcome Mikka!

42 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Mikka says

Many thanks! :)

I will call bank person to verify money I lose xD

!!! Welcome Mikka!

Thanks Harmonikas ;)

41 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
EngineThemes says

Hello from Kosovo!

1259 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hello from Kosovo!

Welcome EngineThemes!

129 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years