• Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
harmonikas996 says

^ LOL :D Actually they will block your card not account but almost same but anyway you can always ask IBAN /SWIFT from your bank, of course in currency you registered on Skrill and no problem.

My mistake. I have 1 left for regular master card (dinarska), but i will have 3 attempts when i get Mestro (devizna). xD

Thanks!

2083 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

What you actually need for the Skrill to function as supposed are two “accounts” (not necessarily cards).

1) a bank account and a relevant card which can be used to pay on Internet (for example, Intesa’s VISA Internet – free and without any fees). It’s needed to upload money to your Skrill account – needed for the verification process.

2) a bank account in foreign currency (EUR, for example) for which you don’t need card. If you already have bank account in dinars, you can open an account in euros free of charge (depending on bank). This account can be used to withdraw money from Skrill to your bank account. Having a card linked to this account is usually not free, it has monthly fees.

While we’re at the verification process, a friend suggested to me not to pay attention to the value I can see via e-banking tool, but to call the bank and make them read the deducted value directly to me. And indeed, it was a different value, and the correct one was the value which bank person told me.

@Anps: unfortunately, Skrill card is only available to EU residents :( You lucky Slovenians :P

42 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Mikka says

Hello neighbors :D

Best regards from Mikka ;)

1254 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
harmonikas996 says

What you actually need for the Skrill to function as supposed are two “accounts” (not necessarily cards).

1) a bank account and a relevant card which can be used to pay on Internet (for example, Intesa’s VISA Internet – free and without any fees). It’s needed to upload money to your Skrill account – needed for the verification process.

2) a bank account in foreign currency (EUR, for example) for which you don’t need card. If you already have bank account in dinars, you can open an account in euros free of charge (depending on bank). This account can be used to withdraw money from Skrill to your bank account. Having a card linked to this account is usually not free, it has monthly fees.

While we’re at the verification process, a friend suggested to me not to pay attention to the value I can see via e-banking tool, but to call the bank and make them read the deducted value directly to me. And indeed, it was a different value, and the correct one was the value which bank person told me.

@Anps: unfortunately, Skrill card is only available to EU residents :( You lucky Slovenians :P

Many thanks! :)

I will call bank person to verify money I lose xD

!!! Welcome Mikka!

42 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Mikka says

Many thanks! :)

I will call bank person to verify money I lose xD

!!! Welcome Mikka!

Thanks Harmonikas ;)

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
EngineThemes says