324 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NikolaSusa says

p.s.s Yes, I cut my hair … :(

I’m about to do the same. :c

309 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Novak5 says

p.s.s Yes, I cut my hair … :(
I’m about to do the same. :c

Are you OFB? :) (old, fat, bold) :) This was my 5th time that I have/had long hair, but now my hair is weak and I don’t want to lose her… And while I don’t play in band anymore, it’s kinda ok now…

324 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NikolaSusa says

Are you OFB? :) (old, fat, bold) :)

NOPE. But i’ve had it for years, and years and years and years and years. I’ve been preparing for almost an year. It’s so hard.

309 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Novak5 says

Are you OFB? :) (old, fat, bold) :)
NOPE. But i’ve had it for years, and years and years and years and years. I’ve been preparing for almost an year. It’s so hard.

I know… When it was my 1st time to cut it, I’ve done it by my self, ‘cause I was thinking that I am gonna kill one who will cut it (and I almost killed my self) :) I simply entered the bathroom and done it. I wish you luck! :)

324 posts
+2 more
NikolaSusa says

I know… When it was my 1st time to cut it, I’ve done it by my self, ‘cause I was thinking that I am gonna kill one who will cut it (and I almost killed my self) :) I simply entered the bathroom and done it. I wish you luck! :)

Thanks.. Nevertheless my girlfriend is pushing me. First she made me stop wearing iron maiden shits, now this. I’m weak. :P

538 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Farley_Design says

I’m going to cut mine in a few hours… I’ve had long hair for almost 10 years and I can’t take it any more :D It was a mess anyway :P

2117 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I remember a day when I decided to get rid of my beard (which was not thaaaat long, but still… :) ) Poor razor, it served me well before it died :D

309 posts
+2 more
Novak5 says

Only support about my long hair was/is my father, but everybody else didn’t even try to say something about my hair, even because they disapprove it . But decision was my own. Summer wasn’t a problem, but winter was. It takes me a long time to dry it after training or/and after making fire in the basement full of smoke several times a day… And every one were saying that there shouldn’t be grief for hair, ‘cause it will grow back again… ;)

309 posts
+2 more
Novak5 says

Am I the only one who has survived the apocalypse from Balkan? :D

1255 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Am I the only one who has survived the apocalypse from Balkan? :D

Mrdam jos! Lol!

by
by
by
by
by
by