2217 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says
BoostShock said
Why should somebody come for a seperate group meetup if only 4 people are coming? I am for a big meet up.

I meant about smaller scale in geographical terms, not in number of people. If you make it smaller/divided, it doesn’t necessarily mean that there are only going to be 4-5 people. Just look at how many (active) authors there are from, for example, central Europe… or Balkans, for that matter ;)

On the other hand, let’s be honest: even if you count on more people for wider-area meetup, it won’t be that simple, because quite a few won’t be able to afford to come…

But, I’m not pushing anything, it was just my opinion, as I said ;)

33 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
djordjevla says
urbazon said
BoostShock said
Why should somebody come for a seperate group meetup if only 4 people are coming? I am for a big meet up.

I meant about smaller scale in geographical terms, not in number of people. If you make it smaller/divided, it doesn’t necessarily mean that there are only going to be 4-5 people. Just look at how many (active) authors there are from, for example, central Europe… or Balkans, for that matter ;)

On the other hand, let’s be honest: even if you count on more people for wider-area meetup, it won’t be that simple, because quite a few won’t be able to afford to come…

But, I’m not pushing anything, it was just my opinion, as I said ;)

Yes, I meant it, too. For example, we’ve got minimum 20-30 from Serbia, also maybe 10-15 Bosnia, Bulgaria, Romania…. etc. So, i meant that people, who are (if we can say) near to each other can form one “group” and organize meeting somewhere, probably Belgrade or sth like that…

We didn’t think 5 people in one group, and to make 500 little groups :D

Best Regards!

396 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has referred 100+ members
+4 more
Protest says

I’d like to see Germany as I’ve never been there and it’d be exciting to visit it. :) But it’s ok for me either way.

679 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
BoostShock says

Just some information, because many of you dont want to come because of the german prices.

It all depends on WHERE you want to eat drink and rest and for how long? You can get a good Hotel in Hamburg for 50€ a day. Thats not the end of the world. You think you will pay a lot for food and drinks? We have many restaurant ( actually really good ones) where you can get a meal for 5/6 €. So it depends on where and what you want to eat. If you want to eat in a really good restaurant at a tourist attractive places you will pay more, but that will be something like 14-17€.

So if you are satisfied with a meal in a very good restaurant that is not in the central of hamburg, you will not pay so much for food and drinks.

If we will make a meet up, of course we will go to some touristic places and a really good bar (I will post a image of the area, you will see it looks by night more beautiful that LA and New York :) )

You can decide if you want to make a small meet up in each region or a big one in Hamburg. I am just offering an option :)

2373 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Hey, I’ve got an idea… why don’t you all come to Sarajevo? :D It’s pretty cheap, it has great chevapi and original bosnian coffe :P

707 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
3dbacks says

I have an idea, forget this….

1817 posts Videohive author & moderator
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
Mocarg Moderator says
3dbacks said
I have an idea, forget this….

Why? :(

1817 posts Videohive author & moderator
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
Mocarg Moderator says

I’ve made a poll and a sticky thread:http://videohive.net/forums/thread/envato-meet-up-poll/54652

Go there and vote.

Locking this…

by
by
by
by
by
by