21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
jcdesigns says

I need help. I purchased the (Banner rotator with Auto Delay Time) in which I need to add swf files. I was able to insert an image and one swf file for the first two slides but the other swf files do not work. I added the link below (1st one). Beginning with web design slide, they shift over and are cut off. Also I noticed how the marketing services and lets get started images lose quality although the original flash files look fine. The graphic design slide zoom animation does not work correctly as the images should float into the picture but does not work in the banner. I was told by the banner developer to create a rectangle and place in the banner fla file and the swf files will work but I have not been able to get them to work. Can anyone fix this? If so what would it cost? I can send you all the files via email. I will need your email address.

Thank you for your help.

http://www.jenkinscreativedesigns.com/banner-files2/Files/index.html

I want to use the banner swf to insert into this home page.

http://www.jenkinscreativedesigns.com/indexpp.html

320 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
DoYaSeeMe says

Hi,

Have you tried contacting the author of the banner rotator for customizing your file? That would be the easiest choice, as he knows his work best. If he is not able to take on this job, i’m available for freelancing, feel free to contact me through my profile here.

21 posts
jcdesigns says

DoYaSeeMe,

Yes I tried but I have not received a response. Thanks

21 posts
jcdesigns says

Hey DoYaSeeMe,

I am currently working it but if I don’t get it resolved I may need your help. What would you charge for a job like this? Thanks

21 posts
jcdesigns says

Hi, Have you tried contacting the author of the banner rotator for customizing your file? That would be the easiest choice, as he knows his work best. If he is not able to take on this job, i’m available for freelancing, feel free to contact me through my profile here.

I’m looking to get this done. What would you charge to get the banner rotator to work correctly. Thanks

1612 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+9 more
DaniMun says

Please send me an email with more details and your deadline through the contact form on my profile page for a quote.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Dani

by
by
by
by
by
by