7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
KevinC6 says

Greeting—Just purchased the Furniture Store, and need a little help. Can anyone give a basic lesson in Category/Subcategory/Product structure. I’ve set up (what I thought to be correct) a hierarchy based upon categories being just that-Categories. But, there is no place to add images. We sell our roasted coffee on our site, so we want the hierarchy to flow like this:

1. Roasted Coffee Offerings— \1 lb. Offerings\ These are broken down into four (4) regional \5 lb Offerings/ choices of South American, Central American, African, and Indonesian and Asian

These would click through to the individual products in each category.

Once I have this worked out, I’ll be much happier. Thanks for your help. Kevin

www.zionroasters.com

1141 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

Hi Kevin, maybe it’s best to contact the author, because he might know best about his theme ;) All the best, GC

175 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ThemePrince says

Nice purchase without any buyer badge…

7 posts
KevinC6 says

Greetings-I was on Sarah Neuber’s site (author), and it advised that all requests should be directed to the Wiki-and that’s where I thought I was. I see other comments--I do have a bona fide/downloaded version—Where would one find the badge of which you speak??? Kevin

675 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

Greetings-I was on Sarah Neuber’s site (author), and it advised that all requests should be directed to the Wiki-and that’s where I thought I was. I see other comments--I do have a bona fide/downloaded version—Where would one find the badge of which you speak??? Kevin

The badges appears below the avatar. When you hover the mouse pointer over a badge, it shows a description about that badge.

Downloaded version is good, but do you have a purchased version ?

7 posts
KevinC6 says

Hello—I’m sorry, I’m not sure what the difference is. I have a receipt from Envato for the purchase I made, and downloaded the theme. Can you advise what else I would need to do? Kevin

7 posts
KevinC6 says

Not sure what you mean by this…..I purchased the theme on February 8, and have the receipt to prove it….Is there some type of badge that is supposed to appear on my account? Kevin

1141 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says
The badges appears below the avatar. When you hover the mouse pointer over a badge, it shows a description about that badge.

See that little blueish guy below my image? This is the icon that shows that I purchased files. You don’t have that, which could mean you downloaded the theme illegally. But maybe Envato is just veeeery slow in adding them?!

675 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

Not sure what you mean by this…..I purchased the theme on February 8, and have the receipt to prove it….Is there some type of badge that is supposed to appear on my account? Kevin

Yes it should appear, provided that you are using the same account by which you purchased the theme. Anyway, for support on the item that you purchased, you should contact the author directly. You already know the support site at sarah-neuber OR you can use the contact form located here

4327 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

I’m locking this for now until the user proves that he have purchased the file.

@Kevin please send a ticket to http://support.envato.com they’ll verify your purchase and solve any issue if necessary.

by
by
by
by
by
by