2059 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Landonw says

I’ve submitted my application to join your platoon, Cap’n.

456 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
godonholiday says
freshface said
So… Im game! :) I have re-created the Envato platoon here, if you want to join us, just send your application here: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391316485062/

See you on the Battlefield!

I also re-named my Origin account from _freshface to less nooby freshface, you can find me here:

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/freshface/

If you want to re-name your Origin account too, you can do it here:

http://www.origin.com/us/change-id

If you are from Europe, you can activate the game now using Korean or USA proxy, just follow the steps here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/ln794/play_bf3_now_vpn_instructions/ Some EA employee already said they wont be sending BANs for doing this BUT you are on your own soldier -> I do not take any responsibility for your actions.

Ill be joining once its out in the UK

456 posts
+3 more
godonholiday says
If your over 30… or close enough, I have made a platoon for the older gamer. No offense to the young crowed, but you have a million people to play with. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391316806900/
2059 posts
Landonw says

“Dont Trust Anyone < 30 “

Love the name. I wouldn’t trust anyone around my age either :P

456 posts
+3 more
godonholiday says
LandonWilson said
“Dont Trust Anyone < 30 ” Love the name. I wouldn’t trust anyone around my age either :P

lol of cause we trust you…..

To be honest, its a way to outline the kinda people I wanna play with, you can be under 30, but I just wanna play with people who want to have fun playing well. You can chat or not, call out attacks or not, just low on the agro is all ;-)

2059 posts
Landonw says
godonholiday said
LandonWilson said
“Dont Trust Anyone < 30 ” Love the name. I wouldn’t trust anyone around my age either :P

lol of cause we trust you…..

To be honest, its a way to outline the kinda people I wanna play with, you can be under 30, but I just wanna play with people who want to have fun playing well. You can chat or not, call out attacks or not, just low on the agro is all ;-)

Who gets aggravated at a video game? Envato group for the win. [E]

2059 posts
Landonw says

Wow, freshface is actually a really cool guy. I thought he’d be a douche because of his age (which I’m assuming is in the 20s or 30s) and his plutonium paw, but he’s actually very nice.

If only every author could be like him.

1872 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says
LandonWilson said
Wow, freshface is actually a really cool guy. I thought he’d be a douche because of his age (which I’m assuming is in the 20s or 30s) and his plutonium paw, but he’s actually very nice. If only every author could be like him.

Douche? You got me there ;D Oh and there are two us mate ;) One designer, one programmer. The programmer is the one who joined our squad later, you said hello to him.

Anyway, after playing a few games on Battlefield, all I can say is epic… So if any of you guys are thinking about purchasing it, go for it.

2059 posts
Landonw says
freshface said
LandonWilson said
Wow, freshface is actually a really cool guy. I thought he’d be a douche because of his age (which I’m assuming is in the 20s or 30s) and his plutonium paw, but he’s actually very nice. If only every author could be like him.

Douche? You got me there ;D Oh and there are two us mate ;) One designer, one programmer. The programmer is the one who joined our squad later, you said hello to him.

Anyway, after playing a few games on Battlefield, all I can say is epic… So if any of you guys are thinking about purchasing it, go for it.

Well you’re both doing a damn fine job, and are both nice.

Agreed – I couldn’t play for long, but… wow.. just… wow.

by
by
by
by
by
by