49 posts AA-Team
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
AA-Team says

Hey guys,

I’m currently working on a bbPress plugin and I was wondering on what category I should upload it (there isn’t a category for that on plugins).

Any help is welcome.

Cheers, Alexandra

SelfPublishServices
SelfPublishServices Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
SelfPublishServices says

My guess would be to add it as a WordPress plugin.

SelfPublishServices
467 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
SelfPublishServices says

A bit of a Doh! moment there, it must have been late when I just said ‘WordPress Plugins’.

I think it would be best in the forum category, as that would be the closest you would get to it.

Has the plugin been tested with the new v2? and what does the plugin do?

49 posts AA-Team
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
AA-Team says
WP3 said
A bit of a Doh! moment there, it must have been late when I just said ‘WordPress Plugins’.

I think it would be best in the forum category, as that would be the closest you would get to it.

Has the plugin been tested with the new v2? and what does the plugin do?

It’s in wordpress plugins category, already been reviewed.

You can check it out in my portfolio.

It’s a Envato Item Purchase Code Validation.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

Cheers, Alexandra

SelfPublishServices
467 posts
+2 more
SelfPublishServices says

Nice plugin and one I’m about to buy.

I hadn’t seen it before as it isn’t in the WordPress section, but in plugins:

Home \ Files \ Plugins\

by
by
by
by
by
by