223 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
adriantry Envato team says

We’ve been throwing around some ideas about how to make the Author Interviews more interesting. One great suggestion is to allow the community to ask some questions. After all, you guys know each other much better than I do! ;)

So here we go. The next author to be interviewed is BcreativeStudio. If you have some questions you’d love him to answer for the interview, please write them below. I’ll get Paul to drop in and answer them.

Thanks!

3719 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

“Do you like the work of your fellow British Authors…mainly Quickandeasy? Which Quickandeasy item would you recommend people buy?

Lol jk…

I always like to know what was the motivation for people to start learning Photoshop in the first place – it’s something you obviously have to keep going at and can be very frustrating at times :)

390 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
Rayzong says

Maybe what is your selling point? what is your achievements? what do you want to achieve?

1042 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
survivor says

I’m always interested in what people do for customers as freelance job. So if You work also as freelancer, show us what You did :)

29 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
BcreativeStudio says

“Do you like the work of your fellow British Authors…mainly Quickandeasy? Which Quickandeasy item would you recommend people buy?

Lol jk…

I always like to know what was the motivation for people to start learning Photoshop in the first place – it’s something you obviously have to keep going at and can be very frustrating at times :)

Hi

QuickandEasy,

You work is very outstanding, I really cant say what I like most as you have a lot of nice work and you seem to be doing great on here, well you are a forum star after all :)

I was driven into photoshop a long time ago, I mainly believe it was the creativity people put into various printing materials that pushed me to do more.

29 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
BcreativeStudio says

I’m always interested in what people do for customers as freelance job. So if You work also as freelancer, show us what You did :)

Hi

Survivor

Working Full-time freelance for me is priority at this time as I have a variety to work on, hopefully I will get the time to get some work on GR, (which I must say GR is awesome I cant believe I only just stumbled acrosss it.)

I get a wide variety of requests these days from clients, Which in all honesty is what I wanted, I never thought to my self that I would only work print or branding or even web, I love to work all type of media no matter what it is as it keeps things fresh.

I have a new site in the works which is way of and unfortunately cant post my site on here as its self promotion but you can visit my profile page were you will find a link to my site :)

Have a pleasant day.

1236 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
HarveyDesign Volunteer moderator says
277 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
cazoobi says

How do you go about get interviewed, I’ve always wondered?

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says
cazoobi said
How do you go about get interviewed, I’ve always wondered?

Author Interview Form

by
by
by
by
by
by