Hello, Dear Friends,
I have designed under construction html template.
How to get Flicker images copyrights. I have download some images from flicker. But i am confused images author after uploading any issue. flicker images attached main file or only demo. i am used main file also.
Please Help me.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I think I can understand what you’re asking.When using images from an author’s Flickr account, you must do the following couple of things:
- Make sure that you’ve asked the owner of the photos for permission to use them
- Only use the photos in the demo, or you could be accused of selling the photos
- Credit the author at the bottom of the theme description
You are probably best to put placeholders on the main theme file, or download some images from PhotoDune, with the Envato watermark still on them.
Hope this information is helpful.
Any more questions, just ask!
Thank you samberson fast replay. I can use only demo. Demo used also make sure asked permission from author. some times some others not ready for reply. How to get. Then “Credit the author at the bottom of the theme description” is enough or any solution.
You can search in Flickr using the advanced search for images “with Creative Commons” license- without prior permission you cannot use any images from Flickr other than these in your demo and you MUST not distribute ANY even with this license as part of your file
And yes you must credit the image in your item description
Thank you for replay.