2 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
colyp says

Hi All, I am new to VideoHive and really like the videos I have seen for purchase. The only video editing software I own is Corel Video Studio Pro x5. I wanted to know if I purchase a video display, will I be able to edit it in Corel Video Studio Pro x5? I am not very familiar with other software for video editing, so if you could also recommend some reasonable easy to use software for beginner I would appreciate it.

Thank You Colyp

308 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
DarkLand says

If you purchase a video display on After Effects Project files category. you need AfterEffects program. You can contact the specific Author for Help :)

You can use AfterEffects cs6 in trial basis.

2 posts
colyp says

If you purchase a video display on After Effects Project files category. you need AfterEffects program. You can contact the specific Author for Help :)

You can use AfterEffects cs6 in trial basis.

Thank You that helps out a lot!!!

435 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Romania
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
studio_21 says

You can always download a full version of After Effects (trial) which works for 30 days and you can edit your AE projects there. Cheers!

2 posts
renatweety says

Hello i am new to Videohive as colyp…I also use corel videostudio prox5 ….I like some of your projects a lot, so i downloaded the free file of the month and the Adobe after effects free trial …and i have started to work with that free trial to see if i can manage it…but NOTHING :(:( Can you please help me ?? I am dissapointed !!!! I cant understand what i am doing wrong …Thank you !!!

462 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malta
NeuronFX says

Hi, it is a bit tough to learn all the basics of after effects straight away if you never used it before. If you still want to purchase templates here, you can contact the specific authors, most probably they will have also customization services available at different rates depending on your needs.

But if you want to learn after effects I suggest doing a youtube search… You will find many good tutorials there to help you get started.

2 posts
renatweety says

Thank you for your answer !!!

729 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
GrizzleFX says

Yeah, if you’re willing to pay for it, there are tons of people on this site who will customize the projects you buy for you.

199 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Australia
footagecentral says

If you are an apple/Mac computer user, I would recommend what I use “final cut pro x” – from footage central

by
by
by
by
by
by